The P.E Teacher Part Three

Începe de la început

"May I?" She asked as she moved her hands to the clasp on Regina's bra.

The younger woman nodded her head and Emma undid her bra and moved her hands to pull the straps down.

Once the bra was fully removed, Emma took in the beauty of Regina's breasts.

"Beautiful."

Regina blushed but with some confidence, she grabbed Emma's hands and allowed her to touch them.

"That's werid."

"What is?" Emma asked confused.

"I don't feel any pleasure from this. I thought I would. Am I doing something wrong?"

"No, no." Emma smiled. "I'm pretty sure not every woman feels pleasure from this. Just like not every woman gets pleasure from penetration. They only get off with touching their clits. You're not doing anything wrong, you're perfect."

Emma quickly removed her bra and brought Regina's hands to her breasts. She smiled as Regina began to squeeze and gently rub them. "See? I'm the same."

Regina leaned forward and began to kiss the blonde again. This time things went faster.

Their jeans flew off, literally. They both laughed at how quick they were to pull them off considering it's sometimes hard to put them on.

Emma was currently hovering above Regina, they were both fully naked and Emma could see Regina was nervous.

"Do you want to continue?" Emma asked, holding her dick with one hand so it wouldn't touch Regina in case she was uncomfortable.

"Yes." Regina nodded her head.

Emma grabbed the condom she had beside her and sat up slightly to put it on before leaning forward again and guided her dick to Regina's enterance and when the tip of her dick came into contact with Regina's opening, she felt the younger woman tense up.

"You okay? Would you like me to stop?"

"No, no I'm okay."

"You sure?"

"Just put it in."

"Alright bossy."

Emma slowly pushed herself in, holding back a moan until Regina felt more comfortable.

"You okay?" Emma asked looking at Regina with concern.

"It hurts." Regina whimpered as tears filled her eyes.

"Do you want me to sto-"

"No just keep going."

Emma sighed at how bossy Regina could be but did as she was told and continued to move.

Regina gripped on to her back tightly as the pain stayed but it didn't take much longer for the pain to turn into pleasure.

"That feels good." Regina moaned quietly, loosening her grip on Emma.

Emma smiled and pressed a kiss to Regina's cheek.

"I'm glad it feels good now babe."

"You can go faster now."

Emma shook her head. "I want to take my time. Make your first time special and not over and done with."

"Fuck Emma." Regina moaned.

Emma finally let out her own moan as she thrusted faster and harder by accident, the pleasure getting the best of her.

"Do that again." Regina begged.

Emma didn't want to but at the same time she really wanted to.

This was Regina's first time...So Emma decided to respect what she wanted.

She went faster and harder, the sound of them having sex filled their ears, turning them on even more.

"Emma, Emma I'm close."

"Me too, come on Regina. Cum for me. Cum all over my dick." Emma whispered in her ear, helping her over the edge.

"Oh fuck Emma." Regina moaned as she dragged her nails down Emma's back. "You have a condom on right?"

"I do."

"Do people still pull out?"

"Some do in case it breaks."

"Well I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel you inside me when you cum. I want us to finish together."

"Okay." Emma smiled.

As they grew closer to the edge, their moans got louder and with one final thrust, they held hands and locked their fingers together as the came at the same time.

Emma pulled out of Regina and removed the condom.

She tiredly got out of bed and made her way into the bathroom to throw the condom in the bin.

She walked back into the bedroom to see Regina breathing heavy and her eyes closed. Emma climbed back into bed and pulled Regina into her arms.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm amazing." Regina replied tiredly. "Can we do that again?"

"Later." Emma chuckled. "Right now I'm tired and I can tell you are too."

"Mmmhmm." Regina hummed. "I love you Emma."

"I love you too Regina."

It wasn't long before they both fell asleep, smiles on their faces and love in their hearts.

A/N: Welp. I tried my best at writing a proper sex one lmao. This probably won't happen again for a while 😂😂