Social life

Jane  met a boy during a school trip.  He was sort of mathematically emotional.

Boy:how are u?
Jane: I'm fine.
Boy: do you know that you are the calculus of my eyes, matrix of my heart,when I see you, I feel binomial expansion taking place in my heart.
Jane:(confused) are you sure of what your saying?
Boy: believe me there is no approximation and error in what I said
Jane: okay thank you but......
Boy: in fact you are the vector through which my blood flows the love I have 4 you is in arithmetic progression and it's trigonometric ratio is not in scientific calculator.
Jane: I don't have calculator.
Boy:(annoyed) okey in short I love u so much that the probability I forget you is zero. In statistic I have never loved girl this way. So don't undergo transformation and let our heart be similar and congruent.
Jane: I also love you.
Boy: if you promise me that u will care for me with indefinite integral, I will solve simultaneously all your problems quadratically.
Jane: I don't understand you.
Boy: please you are the only one in my locus and my love for you is in three dimension, so don't feel variation either partially or jointly.
Jane: okay I will join you.
Boy: I am on my way to
commercial arithmetic to buy some linear programing.
Jane: I didn't know that you are such fluent in English
Boy: ( laughing) this is nothing, you will see when I go to university.
Jane: by the way, which university do you want to join ?
Boy: I will join university of tangent in chord city to pursue a degree in further logarithm .
Jane : that is great, bye.
Boy: see you

#Bookworm love 😂😂