Half Loved ~ Chap 13: Just a Kiss

Start from the beginning

I noticed that most of the people weren’t really acting weird around me now... it even seemed like they weren’t even looking at me. It seemed like they were looking at something else. Upon closer inspection, I found out that they were looking at something else.

I approached it to find out what was happening. Okay? So I came here only to find that Andy’s talking to me wasn’t his biggest surprise. This was.

~Andy’s POV~

“Well, if it’s a show you want, then it’s a show we’ll do.” Sasha giggled. She led me up to the bar and gave me a shot.

Okay, so I knew that I was gonna have a major headache tomorrow, but something that’s lit up inside me prevented me from doing what seemed logical. Right now, I just wanted to have fun. After reconsidering the shot for a few seconds, I finally gave in and headed towards the dance floor with her.

Sasha wrapped her arms around my neck and surprisingly, I found my arms snaking its way around her waist in response. “Now let’s show them what we got.” she winked.

And just like that, we grinded against each other like crazy party animals. I didn’t know how and why I was dancing like this, but I strangely liked it. I mean, sure, I danced to the rhythmic music of my routines, but this sort of raw, primal dance excited me. In an instant, we caught the attention of the whole room as Sasha danced her way down and back up again to the music.

Several cheers came from the crowd and heck, I wasn’t supposed to be attracting attention! What am I doing now?!? Ugh! Andy! Suddenly, a hand found its way at my waist. Whoa, Sasha’s arms are on my neck right? I turned around to see a grinning Liam.

“That looked so damn sexy.” He purred against my ear.

Okay? So why did he sound so... so... hot? What the heck? What did I just say?!? I know, it’s terribly off character, but clearly, I was being off character the whole night... so why stop now? More surprised than him, I replied with an equally seductive “Huh.”

“You still owe me that kiss you know.” He said as he stepped a little closer. Sasha was still dancing against me so Liam made me face her again as I had my back to him. With another loud beat from the speaker, somehow, we found our bodies dancing—grinding even—to the hypnotic music.

“Hey, you know I don’t share, Liam.” Sasha said playfully.

“Oh honey, Christmas is just around the corner. You better share or you’ll be on the naughty list.” He said just beside my ear. I felt my body react wildly to the warmth of his breath. Okay. Why did Liam seem extra sexy today? Gahhh!

“You know I’m always on your naughty list.” She replied.

Okay? Will they flirt like this until later? I mean, it’s not like I’m sandwiched in between them or anything. Yeah. I cleared my throat and a giggle came from Sasha.

“Aww, the cute sidekick’s jealous! Don’t worry, here’s one for you.” She winked as she planted one on my lips.

“Hey, no more free kisses! We’re not playing anymore.” I said as I leaned back a bit, making my back tough Liam’s wide, chiselled chest.

“Yeah, no more kisses S.” he teased. “Kisses are given to someone who deserves them. Right Andy?” he said as he rested his chin on the crook of my neck. Yeah, I’m starting to get a little tickle-y but I just ignored it. Right now, Liam’s hot breath against my skin was all I could think about.

“Y-y-yea-h...” Swallowing hard, I finally managed to mutter a reply to him.

“Told ya so.” he teased as the three of us swayed to the music. Yeah, getting sandwiched between two of the most gorgeous people on campus was pretty much intense. What made it even more intense were the people who were openly enjoying our little show. Heck, if I saw three hot people grinding against each other, I’d probably get turned on like the rest of these open-mouthed teens.