The blonde girl was hugging the thick blanket to her chest, spilling tears and hiccuping time to time. Everyone watched. Not because they couldn't do anything. Because she needed to let everything out before facing the bitter truth.

"This...m-means," Lisa gulped, trying to stop from crying. "Rosé and Jisoo are... Jennie, the poison must've worked by now."

"But why are we still alive?"

"Because of Jungkook's quick thinking, he called the royal doctor to check up on you. Seems like they noticed the poison in your body and cured both of you before anything could get worse." Seokjin replied, walking over to Jungkook, who was quiet as a mouse.

"They recognized the poison immediately and somehow managed to get rid of them." Yoongi spoke next, walking and standing next to Hoseok.

"There's no use in crying." Jennie whispered at Lisa, her own voice cracking. "And Jungkook?"

The brunette gave Jungkook an apologetic look. "I'm sorry. I'm very sorry for shooting Y/N at that day." By the sincerity in her voice, it felt like she meant it. And she did.

"I forgive you but... "

Jennie waited Jungkook to continue.

"You have to help me find Y/N and get her back safe."

🌹

Namjin was following you ever since you left Rosé and Jisoo. You were quite annoyed, seeing him behind you smirking like a creep. He seemed happy. Happier than ever.

The reason was the worst. A few hours ago, you were somehow informed about Rosé and Jisoo. You were heartbroken, hearing something undeserving happened to the two innocent females. After Rosé had died, soon Jisoo left as well, her body laying next to Rose's when the men found them.

You have never felt so much angry in your life before. Rage builds like deep water currents. You did everything right - everything -and still this place is a God damn mess. It was like a vexing of the soul for what you felt was not human, it was twisted and distorted but it was something strong. It burned so bad like fire lacing your veins and creeping up your spine, your skin was a sore looking red but all you could feel was desire; desire to hate.

"Would you stop following me?" You asked the guy behind you. You felt him stop, making you stop and turn around to face him.

"I have to make sure that you won't escape." Namjin replied simply, his lips creating a smirk.

"Escape?" You scoffed in a fake manner, "Why would escape if I have no home to go to?"

Namjin came closer, his arms slowly snaking around your waist. You tried to push him away but this only made him tighten his grip around you more.

"Sorry Princess, We're not stupid enough to unnotice your new, or should I say old behaviour. Lord Park and I already figured out about your memory return."

You froze on the spot, not able to move or speak. Well, at least moving was something you'd be able to do even if you could run away for an example. Because Namjin was still holding you.

In the grip of silent panic, wild eyes, pupils dilated, heart racing, brain on fire, brain synapses firing like a hyped up internal aurora borealis, like a cluster bomb exploding in your brain; that was how you've felt. Panick.
From your reaction, Namjin easily read you like an open book. His smirk was growing bigger but it didn't last longer when you kicked him on where the sun doesn't shine. Taking your chance with seeing him crouching down as he drowned in pain, you ran into the building. If you wanted to escape, you have to go through the building first.

The more you ran, the more you became aware of your surroundings. You were careful enough to get unnoticed by any of the guards, doubting if they still about you now.

You scanned through the almost empty rooms, to find something, anything  to defend yourself with.

From nowhere came the sound of an old fashioned telephone, so authentic that you scanned the room for an antique, something that wouldn't look out of place in an old movie. You moved around the room, your quiet steps lost under the din. Behind you was a trail of disturbance in the dust; small plumes of particles erupting like mini mushroom clouds. After a few moments you stopped at the heavy wooden table, staring at the familiar gadgets. You saw these kinds in some of the castles you've been into, including yours. So you knew a little about them.

The sound it was making wasn't some kind of a ringing. It was more like a glitch, if that makes sense.

You dialed the number of the person you thought would help the most. And also because you only remembered his number.

"hello?" Jimin answered the call, causing you to sigh in relief. This old thing was working after all.

"Jimin, it's me Y/N." You whispered, afraid that someone might hear you.

"OH MY GOD! Y/N! Darling are you okay? Where are you? Are you hurt anywhere? Come on answer, stop making me damn worry." Jimin didn't seem to be calm at all. He lost his cool once he heard your voice.

You chuckled quietly. "I'm fine, it's that–"

"Y/N?" The voice didn't belong to Jimin anymore. Instead it was deeper than his. Your own number nostrils engulfed the delicate hint of Sudden smell of vanilla in the air, and with it your brain flooded with pictures of him. His face just as handsome as the first day you saw him, his eyes twinkling with laughter and his teeth glistening as he smiled. So much time had passed since then, and all you had left of him was the occasional fleeting memory. You had lost the sound of his voice, yet you were hearing him and the touch of his skin. Your chest ached as you thought of what you had missed.

"Y/N, I'm coming to you, just wait okay?"

"Jungkook, why all if the sudden acting like you care about me? Since you and Hyora broke up, you have been strangely kind to me. Why?" You asked, tears filling in your eyes as you were glad that no one could see them. "Is it because I'm your second choice?"

"Y/N stop thinking like that. Just tell me you're safe and wait for me–"

"I will find myself out, no thank you. I don't need a fake knight in shining armor to save me, I'm not that kind of a princess."

You slammed the telephone shut and ran your fingers though your hair out of frustration. You didn't know why you were being so much rude to Jungkook, because he was finally kind to you. But he didn't know how you felt back then. When he was treating you like nobody.

"You're not escaping out of here not so easily, dear Princess."

You heard Namjin's voice behind you and you knew you were already caught.

□ □ □

Hello! Update of this week is hereeeee.
Sadly, I won't update next week because I will be busy with my exams so please wait :)

-Haru