Chapter 1 : This Is ME

started on 28 February 2018:

// Hello readers ! Thank you for clicking on this story! This is the only story I'm currently working on therefore, frequent updates can be expected! Please help this bitch right here to comment, vote and promote this story!                                                                                                  

STOP! i do have a little warning before you check out the story below:                                 swearing is heavily involved in this story, and obviously like most stories, there will be cliffhangers here and there. :')

Chapter 1: This Is ME

"Dude! Stop throwing popcorn at me!" Rose shouted at that one shithead sitting down at the other end of the sofa, Chanyeol. First question you gonna ask me is probably who they are. Well Chanyeol is my brother and Rose is my only girl friend. "Hey you motherfucker! Why the fuck did you throw that fucking remote at me?!?" Rose screamed so loudly that my brain froze and the glass shattered... " Jesus! Can all of you shut the heck up and watch the movie?" I mean I shouted cause couldn't resist it, like, imagine you're enjoying your movie and there's like two people fooling around, blocking your view and shouting at a volume louder than the speaker.      

....everyone became quiet...

not

"Hahahhahaha omg! Did you see Chantell's face just now?" Chanyeol laughing like mad while rolling on the floor with Rose joining in this laughter frenzy. They ain't sane and there is no particular way to deal with people like them, therefore, you join them.

Rose, eleventh grade and 4 foot tall , sociable, but never get on the bad side of her, she's like the kid of a satan when she's mad. Apparently the so called "queenka" in school likes to pick on her but she gets beaten up by Rose instead ... everyone can definitely tell that Rose was picked on because she is pretty, rich, smart.

Chanyeol? He's my older brother... he's in twelfth grade, a smart ass, 6 foot tall (basically he's a tree) and he's the big playboy in school, girls basically throw themselves to him... He's really cool and everyone in school likes him even guys... but but but he's a really good brother, the best and coolest brother that anyone could ever ask for.

me?

I am Chantell a normal teenage girl who does not have the looks of Bailee Maison and my friends often says that i'm rowdy and weird . I swear im just rowdy when playing basketball!! I love to be in my room most of the times as i literally have everything i need in there. A mini refrigerator , projector, computers and my bed.

well i'll see ...

"HEY CHANEYOL STO...

__________________________________________________________________________________

see you on the next (OFFICIAL) Chapter:)

haha you got fooled thinking that this is an official chapter right??

Please help Vote, comment and share the story!!

much love <3

-potato spells.