Jordan responds within a few minutes, telling me everything I need.

(Jordan's P.O.V.):

Don't be so excited.

She's just coming over to spend the night, we're friends, spending the night with other friends.

*DING DONG*

I go to open the door, seeing Danny and Max arrive with Black Ops 2, a game I still love but got rid of, to play with.

"Food?" Max asks immediatly

I look at Danny with a "why?" face on

"We just ate." Danny says, smacking him on the back of the head.

"But, still..."

"Shut up."

"Fine, dick..."

*DING DONG*

I go to open the door once more to see Kevin smiling at Victoria. Kevin you ass!

Victoria looks at me through my screen door and smiles, "So this is the wonderful home of Jordan I've been hearing about."

"When do we ever talk about my house?"

"Well never, but Kevin was just talking about it."

"So I see, did you guys come together?" I say, feeling jealousy inside of me.

"Nah, we just caught eachother outside." Kevin says, slightly relieving me of my jealousy.

"So, can we come in?" Victoria asks

"Wait, you invited her!? No! She can't come in!" I hear Max scream from behind me.

I smile, "Well of course you can come in!" I shout for Max to hear my statement.

I look behind me to see him rolling his eyes at me. This is going to be a long night...

(Victoria's P.O.V.):

I walk in with a smile still plastered on my face. I look at Max, the cheerful smile turning into a devious grin...

"Hey best friend in the whole wide world!" I say throwing a hand onto my hip. He just scowls at me before walking into the kitchen.

"So just throw your stuff down anywhere" Jordan says behind me

"Ok." I say putting down my bag and plopping on the couch

"Please, make yourself comfortable..." He said jokingly

"Ya don't worry..." I say with a grin

"So, what do you wanna do first?" He says, not to anyone in particular.

"Umm... Video games?" Kevin says in a 'duh' tone

"Well ya, dumbass which one?" Danny says coming into the living room with a soda

"Maybe we could look." Jordan says in the same 'duh' tone Kevin had

Just then Max comes rushing past all of us and opens a little box full of video games

"Help yourself..." Jordan says

"Ooh! Ooh!" Max shouts pulling out 'Just Dance 3' from the box "Let's play this..."

I smile and nod, and I look over to see Jordan smiling too... He's awful cheery...

Max pops in the game and the icons quickly appear on the screen. "Alright so we're gonna do this like Smosh always does it. We'll pull different dances for everyone to do and whoever has the lowest 2 scores do a duet. And the person with the lowest score from the duet has to do another stupid dance."