fake fans

one word; ew.

i hate fake fans. let me tell you a little story of a girl who is an extreme fake fan. ok so my friend is apparently a 'big fan' of 5sos. if anybody was on twitter the time of the #tipsfornew5sosfans hashtag, they would probably have seen the picture of peter pan who looked like a younger version of ashton. so i sent her the picture of the collage of ashton and peter pan and said 'remember when ashton played peter pan on broadway' and she replies back to me 'yess. omfg he's amazing.' i am literally 110% done with your bullshit.

(another story with the same friend) one day i was like i'm gonna marry luke and my friend says "no. luke is mine. you can marry the ugly one." i was like what?? there is no ugly one. and then she said the one with dyed hair.

first of all, bitch, michael

is

not

ugly.

second of all, get out of my fucking eye sight before i throw a chair at your face. i hate people that only like 5sos bc of luke. pls stop. yes luke is hot but so are the other boys. and some people say that michael shouldn't be in the band bc he's ugly. goddamn he isn't ugly. i swear if someone puts down one of the boys again i'm going to kill a bitch. i'm not fucking kidding.

it pisses me off to no end when 'fans' are like, "oh yeah i love luke!!11!!!" luke ain't the only one in the band honey. srsly all the new fans only like luke. yeah we all have favorites but you can't just rule out the other boys and say they aren't in the band.

also, when people wear 2011 one direction merch it annoys the fuck outta me. literally its 2k14 stop wearing that shit.

and if u say '5 es oh es' im going to kill a bitch

ok bye

[dedicated to disowns bc i love her a lot]