"Sterling." I said as he turned the other way, I smacked him in the back of his head real hard. "Wake up."

"Yes Jae?" He mumbled. 

"I tried going through ya phone and everything changed? Why?" 

"Why you tryna go through my phone?" He turned to look at me. "It's 098541."

"That's wrong."

"0876902."

"Still wrong and that's too many numbers."

"Then I don't know it." 

"Put ya fingerprint in." I held his phone out. 

"What you doing all this for?" He sat up coughing. "What you tryna see so bad?" 

"Just read this." I showed him the DM. 

"Okay? You don't even know this bitch and you doing all this, bitch don't even know what she talking bout. You wanna go through my shit go head." He put his fingerprint in walking away. 

I sat on the bed contemplating if I wanted to go through his phone, if I saw something my feelings gon be hurt but if I don't then I'll be doubting him. 

"Fuck it." I mumbled going to his Instagram. Nia was the first person who popped up, I rolled my eyes clicking her page. I went to their messages seeing they were just talking bout school shit, I went to his messages reading everybody messages not finding anything. 

I sighed shaking my head I let this girl get to me, he was probably gon be mad at me now. I would be mad for not trusting either, I sat back down shaking my head. I went back on his Instagram to post to his story but I made a mistake and clicked Nia picture as her story loaded.

"I'm so sick dawg, I feel like I'm dying." She said with a hoarse voice coughing.

"Found what you looking for?" He asked coming back in the room. 

"You know what I find funny? I have never seen you sick since I met you, not even a lil cough. Your mother even said you don't get sick but all of a sudden, you and this bitch sick together."

"So you mad at me because we're sick?"

"You was obviously close to this bitch to get her germs, none of her friends sick, Jay not sick only you and her." I stood up. "You a funny ass nigga but it's cool Sterling." 

"You love letting bitches get in your head, that's cool too Jaelyn."

"I bet." I scoffed grabbing my bag and charger. 

"You bout to leave cause you upset? We could talk this out."

"Nah, I gotta go to Esme meeting. I'll talk to you later."

"Aight whatever." He shrugged. "I do everything wrong in ya eyes, if you gon keep questioning me or be mad every time somebody say something bout this girl then we ain't gon last."

"We ain't gon last if you cheating." I shrugged.

"But I'm not, I haven't did nothing with that girl but you just can't believe me. I never messed around on you yet always getting accused of it."

"This bitch keep popping up, ain't no bitch finna keep coming up for nothing. God giving me signs and I keep ignoring them, I'm going to be the only one hurt at the end of this."

"If you believe that then you do, I don't know what to say anymore Jae." He shrugged.

"Yeah, me either." I walked out his room getting in the car. 

~

"Jala, you gon eat the whole fucking table?" Dylan asked as Jala ate the brownies. 

"I'm high and hungry as hell." She chuckled.