"Bet, do that as soon as you get in the cafeteria." He spoke making me nod as I walked off. 

I walked towards Esme as she was sitting with Dylan, Jaelyn and Jala, they were laughing at something as I sat in the empty seat. They all looked at me then smiled saying hey, I looked around for Sanaa seeing her sitting by herself. 

"What's your club about?" I asked.

"You know how we had that discussion in class about rape? Well being a victim of rape multiple times I figured I'm not the only one suffering in silence so I've decided maybe other females or even males would like to share their story." Esme smiled. 

"That's amazing." I nodded. "I've never been raped but I'll see if I'm not working that day so I can come."

"It's not just for rape either, it's for all types of victims. If you're a victim of sexual assault, abuse, bullying, colorism. It's really just like a support group, I want to know other people stories."

"You had Kreed at 15 or 16, right? You can talk about how your mother kicked you out and how you was getting judged for being a teen mom." Dylan suggested. 

"You're right, I'll request that day off if I have to work." I said making Esme smile. 

"Thanks baby, spread the word if you can. It's for anybody, even the bitches I don't like."

"I'm going to talk to Sanaa, talk y'all later." I got up going to sit at the empty table, she was smiling into her phone. "Terror making you smile like that?" 

"You scared me." She chuckled. "But yes, the boy is a smooth talker."

"How did telling your friend about y'all go?" 

"I ain't tell her yet, I don't know how."

"Just be real."

"Kinda hard to do that when I been on some fake shit." She shook her head.

"I mean I wouldn't of went about it like you did sneaking around and allat but it's nothing you can do now. I actually like y'all."

"Thank you." She smiled. "I like us too." 

"So you don't return calls no more bitch?" Meeka asked as Brenda, Lily and Madi walked up sitting down. 

"Nope." I said.

"Oh, so you acting funny ?" Madi asked.

"Y'all basically swung on my child, why would y'all think I would talk to y'all?"

"Who told you that? Your no good ass baby father or your hoe ass friends?" Lily asked.

"I was swinging but I was going to make sure I hit the right person." Meeka scoffed.

"If anything you should have hit me up so we can talk about what happened, you're supposed to be my best friend so you should have acted like one and came to me like a real ass person." Brenda said.

"There's no talking, I don't care what beef y'all have going on as my friends and so called Godmother and aunts to my son y'all should have never moved fishy like that. Then y'all come to my job telling me half ass shit, y'all should of been real ass bitches and owned up to your shit." 

"First of all bitch, you're ain't shit ass baby father was hugged up with that bitch and being some real ass bitches we said something to him then came to tell you." Madi said. 

"You smiling in that bitch face not knowing she fucking your nigga like you so desperate to be accepted that you gon let these bitches laugh behind ya back." Meeka said.