MOSES LAKE!

Daniel has decided that they will go into the Dillon's home after midnight. Abigail is still not as excited as she used to be about the things Daniel is planning.

"Daniel, why can't we just leave them nice people alone? They are full of the Good Book. It ain't right messing with people like that!"

"Are...you going religious on me, sister? If so, that would be very, very bad for you! I told you already...WE are of the devil! Yes, those people ARE very nice, bible thumping religious freaks! So what?! We going to show them just what evil is, right little sister?"

Daniel gets in her face grinning insidiously, and she pulls away with a downhearted look. Daniel checks his phone and motions for Abigail to come on. They trot across the road, and sneakily open the back door. Inside, Daniel looks around, and finds a drawer full of rope!

Whispering to Abigail "You go upstairs and tie up the teens... quietly! And Abigail, DON'T betray me.. understand?"

Nodding yes, Abigail goes up to the teen boys room, and quickly hog ties him. In the adjacent room, she ties up the teen girl who wakes up, forcing Abigail to gag her!
Down the hallway, Daniel stealthily approaches Mr. Dillon and lasso's him, and then Mrs. Dillon too! He drags them downstairs and plops them on the couch! Abigail is walking the teens downstairs, and Daniel is getting upset.

"What are you doing , sister? Why...why are you so nice to them? Well anyways, it's party time, folks! Got any liquor in this dump?"
.
"No. We don't imbibe, Mr. Henderson. We are Christian folk."

"Ooohhh, y'all are Christian folk! Big whoop, pops! Me...I'm a son of Satan...what you think about that?!"

Mrs. Dillon bows her head and begins praying. Her words pierce Abigail, all the way to her soul!
.
Running over to Mrs. Dillon, Daniel yells "STOP... THAT DAMNED... PRAYING!!"
.
He slaps Mrs. Dillon several times, but she continues on through the tears that burn!

"What's the matter tough guy, a little woman's praying too much to handle?" Mr. Dillon said in a smirky way.

"Mr. Dillon, you just drew the number one spot... COME HERE!"

Snatching the tied up man by the hair, Daniel throws him on the floor! He then begins kicking the defenseless man in the stomach, back, and then pausing while looking at the two kids, tells them "I learned this watching wrestling!" And drops onto the man, knees in the ribs first! Taking ahold of the man's tied together legs, Daniel bends and twists them in excruciating ways, laughing as the man cries out in pain!
.
"Stop hurting our paw, or I'll...I'll..."

Gazing at the teen boy, Daniel has a brief smile come over his face, then leaps up and gets within an inch of the boys face that causes the boy to back up!

"Or you'll do what, Tommy? Huh!? Hurt me...is that the word you were looking for, BOY? Hey, think your man enough to stop ME from hurting your paw?! Huh, Tommy?! Well say something, boy!"

Terrified, the fourteen year old boy does the unthinkable...he hocks a loogie in Daniels face!

"Son, you just bought yourself the beating of a lifetime!"

Daniel snatches the boy up, and begins beating him unmercifully! All over the living room and the kitchen! Sister Janie is crying uncontrollably, and Mrs. Dillon continues to pray. Across the room, Abigail watches and listens to Mrs. Dillon, and moves closer to her. Mrs. Dillon notices Abigail is now right next to her and now prays for Abigail.

Finally, Daniel lugs the bloody and unconscious Tommy back to the front, and drops him next to Mr. Dillon! Resting a second, Daniel notices that Abigail is entranced with the praying Mrs. Dillon, and knocks Abigail off the couch!

"I told you the last time you hit me, to keep your hands OFF OF ME!! Next time, I won't tell you.. you'll pay the price... brother!"
.
"Just stay focused on us, desert sister! Speaking of sisters...you look ripe for the eating, little peach! You know, I can eat a peach for days! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Daniel grabs Janie and takes her upstairs to the bedroom!
Abigail sits muttering to herself, while Mrs. Dillon continues praying!

Entering Moses Lake, Kenyon Driscoll asks around about the couple of killers he's after and learn they may be out in the country! Driving out the way he was pointed to, Kenyon unlocks a large briefcase and inside are a pair of pearl handle 1901 Navy Colt .45's! Lighting one of Mr. Busiaks cigars, Kenyon smiles.

Back at the Dillons home, Daniel comes down the stairs, zipping his fly, wiping the blood off his hands!

Tommy : "What.. what did you do to my sister?"

Smiling from ear to ear, Daniel saunters over to Tommy and looks him straight in the eyes and tells him "You really want to know, brother dear? I screwed her brains out! Pop goes the cherry! And oh, was she ripe for the picking! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Tommy : "You filthy monster! If I had a gun I'd kill you!!"

"Boy, you wouldn't know what to do with a gun if you had one!"

Tommy: "You give me one and I'll show you! I'll blow you away you vile monster!"

Reaching into his belt behind him, Daniel pulls a .9 millimeter pistol out and hands it to Tommy! Shaking, Tommy aims it at Daniel, and then Daniel suggest to him "You might want to take the safety off, kiddo."  The youngster pulls the trigger several times, but nothing happens!

"Foolish boy! Do you actually think I would give you a loaded gun? I may be insane, but not stupid! Now sit your punk ass down!"

Walking over to Mrs. Dillon, Daniel says your next. But Abigail stands between her and Daniel! Daniel backhands Abigail, knocking her down and bloodying her nose! Reaching in her dress pockets, Abigail squirts Daniels sleeve with lighter fluid and sets his left arm on fire! Dropping down, Daniel pats most of the fire out the takes his shirt off, goes upstairs to the bathroom!

Outside the house, Kenyon Driscoll, former sheriff of Kodiak Island, Alaska, and now reveals who he truly is!
"Yeah, it's me. Tell Mr. B. that the targets are about to be removed!

Going up on the porch, Kenyon kicks in the door, startling Abigail and the Dillons!

"Well, well! Mrs. Henderson, was it? Seems you and your brother owe a large debt...one payable in blood!"

As Kenyon continues talking, Daniel has slipped out and is coming up on the backside of the former sheriff!