SMALL TOWN LIFE!

Wary of the sheriff and his special attention towards them, Daniel decides they need a low-key vehicle, and head over to neighboring Ashtiok. There, Daniel negotiates the used car salesman to $1,250 for the '88 Oldsmobile. Driving through the outskirts of Kodiak, they happen upon an older gentleman and a very pretty teen daughter. Looking at Abigail, they smile and head up to the house. Getting out, Daniel knocks on the old wood door and the sweet young girl answers. Pretending they are lost, Daniel asks if they could come in for a minute. The older gentleman comes in and asks who they are. "Grandpa, they are lost. He says he just needed to get his bearings."

"Oh, is that a fact? Well, sit down, kiddos."
The old man lights his pipe, never taking his eyes off Daniel or Abigail. Without drawing attention to himself, the old man slyly pulls his 20 gauge shotgun out and asks Daniel "All right, now what do you really want here? Be quick in your answering!"

"Sir, we're new here, and I thought this was the road to the Kodiak Island. We got.."

"Horse hockey, young lady! That roads near a hundred miles from here!"

Daniel stealthily approaches the old man, and jerks the shotgun from his grasp! Shoving the old man into his chair. The girl screams, and Daniel rushes over and grabs her around the waist with his one free arm.

"Relax, girlie... me and you gonna have us a real good time, huh baby doll?"

"No! Let me go... now!"
Daniel tosses the shotgun to Abigail, and takes the pretty girl into her own bedroom.

"Might as well smoke yer pipe, Gramps! He'll be awhile, deflowering your granddaughter!"

"No! You sick perverts! I won't let you!"

The old man gets up but Abigail whacks him across the face with the barrels, sending the old man into dream land!
Abigail giggles at the screaming, slapping and thrashing in the bedroom!

Soon, Daniel walks out, his chest and hands covered in blood. Washing in the kitchen sink, he tells Abigail to find some torching stuff.
Abigail happily obliges, locating two jars of kerosene.
Splashing it all over the house, Daniel takes his knife and stabs the old man dead!

Outside, Daniel lights a joint, while Abigail gleefully tosses a lit match onto the floor!

Taking off, Abigail turns in her seat and sighs contentedly at the blazing house!

The next day, Daniel realizes their money is nearly gone, they need a fat pigeon. Watching the bank, they see a well dressed man leave with a brief case handcuffed to one wrist, and they follow the Mercedes Benz into a very private driveway, and a mansion on the hill. Watching through binoculars, Daniel gets the keypad code, and they go up to the mansion. Typing in the code, Daniel peeks in and is flabbergasted at the luxurious place... Abigail is awestruck also! Hearing a conversation in a room down the hallway, they quietly edge to the massive den. The well dressed man is sitting behind a huge mahogany desk, puffing on a fat stogie. Two other guys dressed nice listen intently to the apparent boss. As the two men leave, Daniel strolls in the den, admiring everything.

"Who the hell do you think you are? What are you doing in MY house? Have you any freaking idea who I am?"

Daniel grabs him by the hair on the back of his head, snatching him back hard, and tells him "Buster, I don't care if you are Don Corelone! We want cash...now!"

"Look, punk! My name is Drago Busiak!I run this state! You two morons just signed your own death warrants! If you kill me, my top guy will hunt you down if he has follow you all the way to hell!  I don't keep a lot of cash on me...here.. here's $5,000 ! It's all I've...."

"Shhhh. I'm not interested in pocket money, pudgy! I want big bucks. So if you want to live until tomorrow, tell me how much is in there!"

"No...I won't...I refuse! I'm telling you, your going to rue this day, I promise you!"
Daniel pulls his hunting knife and jams it into the man tummy, telling him "Tell me where your secret stash is or kill you I will!"

Reluctantly the man points to the large glass case with the assorted classic guns, pulling it off the wall, there's a recessed safe.

"Give me the code or Abigail might just barbecue your ass!"

"It's...it's my daughter's birthday...09-30-80! Take it and get the hell out of my home!"

Reaching in, Daniel removes four long silky smooth sacks, and shuts it back locked, wiping his finger prints off.

Much obliged, o' captain of industry! Come sister, let's vamoose!"

The wealthy man fires several shots at Daniel and Abigail, and Daniel flies in a rage, stabbing him thirty times!

With his dying breath, Busiak says one word to Daniel, "Kenyon...."!

"You don't EVER shoot at me or my sister!!"

"Come on brother! Let's torch this place and get out of here!

Outside, they watch for a minute as the massive estate goes up in flames!

Heading to home, they count the money, and throw it in the air!

Two day's later, the sheriff arrives at the remains of the mansion, and puts together that there is a pair if psychopath around his town!

Finding out where Daniel and Abigail are staying, the sheriff pays them a visit.
Problem is, they have left. And now to get them and end their killing spree means he would have to take a leave of absence.

The next morning, sheriff resigns!

"All right you murdering psychopaths, I'm coming for you! So get ready for a war!"