-States- 1/2

Idea credits to the wonderful Amour.
90samourdaay
You inspire me to write more, keep doing you♥️

Wakanda, present day

Y/N walks slowly side by side with Shuri into the beautiful lab of hers. "As you may know, I'm Shuri, T'Challa's sister."

"Yeah, I assumed that by the tags over everything." Y/N speaks lowly but loud enough for Shuri to hear.

Shuri pulls out two chairs by a desk and sits in one, she waits for Y/N to join her in the other.

"King a girl is in your sister's lab. She claims to be carrying the next person in line for the thrown."

"Y/N."

"Oh." She rushes to the seat chuckling
lowly. "My brother never mentioned anything about meeting a girl in the states."

"Yeah, he didn't mention a lot of things. Something being the fact that he's King of such a beautiful place." Y/N smiles and Shuri did too.

"You're very sweet, I like you. You're a
keeper."

"So how's everything in there?" Shuri points to Y/N's stomach, she was only four months but she was poking out a little.

"It's doing good so far, I didn't have a chance to figure out the gender though. My appointment was cut short by- Well you guys." She shrugs.

"Yeah sorry about that....." The awkward silence became too much for Shuri to bare. "I could run some tests on you... if you want."

"You're not running any tests on her until we figure out who she really is." The previous Queen enters the room, Shuri and T'Challa's mother.

"Mom she's clearly a friend of T'Challa's. That he so happened to impregnate." She scratches the back of her neck giving an unsure look.

"I know my son and I know he wouldn't impregnate some stranger. He is married and he is happy."

"Ma'am I mean nothing by this but when I met T'Challa he didn't seem too happy in his relationship-"

"Do not speak your nonsense upon my son's marriage." She waves her off and Y/N is clearly becoming frustrated so she quickly begins her counting method.

"I cannot believe you T'Challa. I really don't kno-" Nakia rambled on, slightly crying walking into Shuri's lab.

"Nakia! No matter how many times I apologize you will not forgive me and you will never forget this. I'm sorry."

T'Challa rubs his temples seeing Y/N smiling talking to Shuri. She was still as beautiful as she was the last time he saw her.

She was glowing like a firefly, her facial expressions gave away a sense of worry to him but he knew he'd be there to comfort her.
"Y/N"

"T'Challa. Oh my gosh." She gets up and hugs him tightly making a smile appear on his face. "It's been too long." She sighed and she pulled away hitting his chest.

"Why didn't you tell me you were King of Wakanda?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were carrying my child?"

"Touché T'Challa. Touché." She giggles smiling at him. "I've missed you lug nut." She pokes at his arm. "I've missed you too."

They were so out of it they forgot anyone was around and just kept smiling along with staring at each other. They could go all day.

"Okay, that's enough. T'Challa sit down and explain how this happened." Nakia growled.

"Okay okay. It started when I arrived in New Orleans for my business trip......"

Wakanda, March 28th

"My King we've discovered legions of Americans with Vibranium. You must travel to the states to retreat it immediatel."

T'Challa chuckled in his seat.

"You and this king stuff, stop being fake Shuri."

His sister laughed and they dapped each other up.

"Yeah yeah, we have more important things to worry about

"Yeah yeah, we have more important things to worry about. For example, Vibranium in the states!"

"Those Americans could never handle such a powerful thing with good intentions. You remember what happened with our "cousin". You better go fix it."

T'Challa nodded.

Tbc.