-Family- 1/2

"Michael Bakari Jordan Jr, get down these steps!"

"Gosh mom, you had to call out my government?"

Y/N smiles as she sees her son come down the staircase. He was all dressed up and ready to go with her husband's mother. She was taking him out to eat.

"Aww my baby looks nice." She kisses all over his face once she reaches him as he tries to pry her off. "Maaa." He whines.

"Aye, save some for me."

They both turn their heads and see Michael Senior looking nice as well. "Ahh hello my beautiful baby."

Y/N walks towards her husband, once she reaches him she covers him in kisses. He chuckles. "I missed you too babe, ayoo wannabe me! Come here!"

Y/N laughs as her son directs himself towards his parents. "Yes?"

"You better be good for your Grandmother, she flew from Carolina just to see your ugly ass." He laughs. "He's a spitting image of you." Y/N laughs roaming the hall of her big home.

"He looks like an ape!" Their son yells. "He looks like King Kong!" Her husband yells in response.

"You're both childish, stop it now." Y/N laughs as Michael and Mini Michael start wrestling.

"Stop all that now!" Y/N hears a voice she's been waiting for, for such a long time. "Mama Jordan." She yells rushing to her and they hug tightly.

Mama Jordan has such a great amount of respect for Y/N, Y/N thinks highly of her mother in law too. They treat one another like blood.

"I come in here and you two knuckle heads are fighting." She smacked both Michael and mini Michael. "Dang Mama." Michael and Mini Michael whine.

"Not another peep."

"Aha, y'all got caught." Y/N laughs and fixes food in the kitchen. She adds a little bit more salt to what she's cooking up in her pot not even noticing Michael has snuck up behind her.

"We're gonna be alone baby."

"Yes we are, I'm going to be cleaning your closet and you'll probably be watching yourself act." Y/N rolls her eyes and laughs.

Michael sarcastically laughs along. "I know I look good but I'll be watching you act..... a fool when I'm deep up in it." He pops his imaginary collar and kisses Y/N's cheek.

"Damn...you look good baby."

He took her hand making her do a full
rotation. "I know, I know. Now get moving, you're distracting me from cooking."

"All righty now, I've got to get going fa' it gets dark outside. Let's go mini Michael." Mama Jordan says and mini Michael groans.

"Boy why are you groaning? Be lucky
your grandmother came to see your big
head." Y/N says.

"Okay Maaaa." He drags out the a and his mother smiled going over to hug him.

"I love you bunny baby."

"I told you stop calling my son that soft ass name Y/N." Michael rolled his eyes. "He is my bunny baby. Leave me alone"

Y/N kisses his forehead almost feeling tears swell, MJ took notice. "Mama, don't cry." He hugs her. "I'll only be gone for some of the day, I'm coming back."

She chuckled at his sweetness, wiping her tears. "Okay, I love you. Be good for your grandmother." She kisses his
forehead again.

"Yeah boy be good. Don't make me have to come get you." Michael pushes mini Michael a little chuckling. "I'll fight you."

"Should I be scared?.....punk."

"Oh I'm a punk.... you don't want smoke!"

"Y'all stop that before I whoop you both." Mama Jordan interrupts their conversation and Y/N laughs.

"Shaking my head."

"Let's get out of here MJ." Mama Jordan waves him towards the door. "Bye ma... bye loser." He holds up the L leaving his father
glaring at him.

Tbc.

-First imagine, what'd you guess think?
-Each imagine will have at least two parts and part two will come after another imagine is started.
-Hope you guys enjoyed
-Janae Walker