FOUR - Connection

It's been three hours since the Commander left us here. Embarassment showered over her from the fact that she must be the one leading the killing spree but it turns out that after all the blood bath happening since day one, there is still one zombie that she thinks must live. And the reason behind that, is the first thing I would bravely ask her when she comes back.

I know you'd be asking what happens with the zombies. And I know this is weird to say but it is what I think it is. After admiting that she has a zombie sister, the zombies have disappeared as soon as she ran away in terrible shame. Weird and scary right? But even so she is away, we won't leave this place without her signal.

We gathered flammable materials and made a small fire near the entrance to keep a light and keep us warm. The ladies and the lads both have seperate groups since we don't like to interfere between Jennifer's drama. She didn't stop crying until now when she knew that Tay was gone.

Chloe and Ke$ha as the only ladies left in the team, comforts her and helps her to stop crying. Her loud sobbing though is making me feel so guilty about what happened to her friend. I swallowed my ego down and approached her. "I'm sorry." was all I have come to say when I knelt in front of her. But she took it like I just said a joke, "Sorry? You feel sorry?" she asked, words trembling past her lips. "You killed her!" She yelled, pushing me backwards falling on the ground.

I tried not to stutter as I stood up so I would sound convincing. "It's not what you think." But she just hugged herself tighter, crying on her knees. "I didn't see the zombies coming. It's pitch black back there!" my tone rising as I explain myself.

Her head slowly lifted and she managed herself to stand up so she is face to face with me. "Don't even try to explain, it is your fault, take it whether you like it or not."

"I will not take it, Jennifer." I spat sternly at her face.

"You should," she nodded, continuing to push all the blame on me. "We are a team Harry. We are each other's responsibility, and now what?" She shouted at me. How hard is it for her to understand that I have nothing to do with Taylor's death? She shouldn't have been playing with me back there so she won't disturb the zombies' lair.

I turned my back at her, my eyes rolling as I marched back to my group. "She loves you Harry." she hollered but I ignored. Jennifer came running behind me and turned me around, assuring me that I'm listening. "She loves you so much, so I told her to make things up."

"Wait, what?" I asked, making her regret what she spilled just now. "You two planned of making fun of me back there weren't you?" I asked, passing all the blame now on them. "You girls planned on playing around instead of doing your work?" I asked, wishing the commander is here to hear all of this. I can feel the odds in favor of me now. And it won't be long til I have victory in my hands. "And the kissing, you two planned of that didn't you?" I asked circling her.

"Don't even act like you didn't want it." she scoffed, laughing.

"Do you know what she did?" she nodded. "And you just let her?" this time she just chose to be silent. "I'm disappointed of you for supporting your friend to beg on her knees to get me back." I know this is wrong. I'm a lad and she's a lady. I know I shouldn't be treating her this way but over my zombie infected body again, I won't let someone step on me. Not even accuse me on something I didn't really mean to happen. If you are in my situation as well, no matter how wrong it is, it won't matter anymore. This is a last man standing situation and I have to stand up for my family. I have to find them.

"Quit changing the topic you faggot!" she had enough and charged me, but she was held back by the lads shortly. Her arms and feet both locked by Zayn and Liam "She loves you that's why she did that but because of you she's gone." Zayn and Liam keeps on holding her back since I kept on making faces at her, shaking my head and murmuring no.