Chapter 6- Rising Threat

Alright I'm finally starting up this chapter! Anyways thanks for understanding that I wanted to spend some time with my grandma. Anyways I'm to Le Stori (lol I'm failing at French)

Ash POV

"Iris please calm down." I said in a frightened tone. I just told Iris how badly hurt Blaze was, and believe me, I regret it. "NO FREAKING WAY ASH! I AM GOING TO KILL THEM!" She then rushed to the door, but I held her back, with no effort at all, might I add. "Iris please calm the heck down! I called Officer Jenny they're most likely getting arrested as we speak. Honestly you need to-" I then heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Paul, Barry, and Richie. I grinned "Hey Guys!" I said happily "it's nice to see you all again!"

"Agreed." Paul started "We heard the story from Brock and we are sorry for about what happened" Barry added on. "We just wanted to let you know we're on your side!" Richie finished "Thanks guys! Why don't you come inside." I then let them in and The 7 of us . (Ash,Paul,Richie,Barry,Brock,Iris, and Kiawe.) talked for a bit. After awhile we went to stadium. "Wish me luck Ash!" Kiawe shouted as he ran off to the platform. Then we got our seats and waited for the battle to start.

Referee- THIS WILL BE A 3 ON 3BATTLE BETWEEN KIAWE FROM THE ALOLA REGION AND JACK FROM THE KALOS REGION! TRAINERS PLEASE TAKE OUT YOUR POKÉMON!

Kiawe- Turtonator Lets go!

Turtonator- Nator

Jack- Electrivire, Let's go!

Electrivire- Vire (I guess idk what sound he makes. Hold on imma look it up)

Referee- BATTLE BEGIN!

Kiawe- You May have the first move!

Jack-Why thank you. Alright Electrivire use Thunder Punch!

Electrivire- trivire

(I just looked up the sound and I can't do it. It's like electric sounds I can't imitate it)

Kiawe- Turn around and let it hit you

Turtonator- Turton

Turtonator then turned around and got hit in the back, but to johns surprise the shells blew up and knocked Electrivire into a wall, almost knocking him out.  

Kiawe- If anything touches Turtonators spikes on its shell, they blow up.

Jack- WOAH THATS AWESOME!

Kiawe- I know right? Anyways back to the battle

Jack- Right! Electrivire can you still go on buddy?

Electrivire looks back at his trainer with determination in his eyes and gives him a thumbs up

Jack-Thanks Buddy! Alright Electrivire use Iron tail!

Electrivire- viiiire!

Kiawe- Counter that with Flamethrower

So Besides Turtonator And Charizard idk kiawes Pokémon team or what moves Turtonator and charizard use since I don't watch the sun and moon anime as much as I would like to so I'm just going to use the Pokémon that I think would suit him and the moves that I think would suit his Pokémon.

Turtonator- Natooooooooooooor

Turtonator fired a flamethrower but before it could hit-

Jack- Now Electrivire! Extreme Speed!

Electrivire- Elect

Kiawe-What?!

Electrivire then dodged the flamethrower effortlessly, and before Turtonator could react he got hit with the the iron tails and the build up from the speed made it more powerful, knocking Turtonator into a wall and OHKO'ed him.