He Loves Me

°*°* y'all I told you this would have smut. THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER.*°*°*°

After that night at the hotel (Y/N) hadn't been the same. It was like his time spent, was in a daze. He wandered the forest around his campsite. All the same trails. No more new signs of his interest. Why did this forest seem so much more silent now? Now that he had seen his beloved Mothman. Yet he still couldn't be sure with that night was real. Or is it was all just a dream. Those eyes, they still leaked into his every thought. The most stunning shade of red. Like two shimmering Ruby gen stones. Even in the dimmest of light those eyes seems to shine deep into (y/n)'s heart.
He lost track of time. Wondering around the woods. Had he been so lost in thought that he himself had really gotten lost? This area seemed so unfamiliar and Erie. The trees so tall the scratched the sky ceiling. Stripped of any leaves. So cold in the night. He shivered.

Soon (y/n) came to the conclusion, he really was lost. He fell to his knees and felt broken. "please." He would say softly into the open night air. Just hoping that his Mothman would hear him. "I'm lost now. Please take me back." If anything would draw the rugged moth from hiding, he hoped it was his soft pleading for help.

Thankfully, he could swear he hear the beat of strong wings. The sound to dark to see. So instead he looked for those shinning eyes. They always warmed him, each time he had seen them. Even in images.
As those stunning Ruby spheres met his, he let out a hum of relief. "You came for me." He spoke softly. He trembled in the cold before slumping into the large moth like creatures chest. "Thank you. Thank you so much." He felt like weeping. But, then he felt the other grip his frame with his powerful feet. Lifting him into the sky. (Y/n) let out a loud gasp as the wind swept his hair in every direction. "Where are you taking me?!" He called out, the wind roaring past as he hollered.

Mothman hadn't replied. Not untill they landed at the mouth of a cave. He seen the glowing light inside. The warmth coming from the naturally occurring tunnel. "Is this your home?" He asked the large furred figure. "Yes, it's warmer inside than at your camp." He ushered (y/n) into the mouth of the cave. And closer to the light source.
"Why did you bring me here?"
"You asked me to take you somewhere warm."
"Oh... I guess that makes sense."
"I thought so."
"Thank you for coming to get me."   (Y/n) felt his cheeks flushing. The cave was so nice. It wasn't dirty much at all. The fire was kept in a crop in the cave wall. (Y/n) sat close to the warmth. Shivering softly.
"You don't have to thank me." Mothman, his grey fur glowing in the fire light. He sat next to the boy.
"Maybe I want to thank you." (Y/n) scooted closer. His heart pounding. He had never been this close to the thing he loved most. "I want to thank you for saving me." He would place a hand on what he thought mothman's things might have been. The intelligent beast gave a sweet groan. His rich red eyes shifting to look at the other.
"I don't get much company."
"I'm sure you don't " he would lean in. kiss the moths face. Where he guessed his mouth may have been. He gave a small gasp as a long, moist proboscis slipped past his lips. He felt large strong arms wrapping around him. "Ah!" He gasped, pulling away from the soft furry lips. " Dont let go of me." He laid his forehead against mothman's. Whispering softly to him, as his pants and boxers were slowly slipped from his waist. He wouldn't fight it. Why would he? (Y/n) had been saving himself so many years now. Saving himself for this very moment.
"I won't let go of you." His partner told him. (Y/n) felt a wet, thick and meaty protrusion grow between his thighs as he sat in the males lap. He knew how close he was to his dreams now.
He wouldn't wait for the other to position him. He did this himself, lining up over the moths growing member, he slowly slid down on it. The member already slick with whatever moth juice coated the surface. "AHHH!!~" He would howl as the cock pushed through his tight virgin ring. "I've been waiting for you~" he whispered, straddling the large moth as he started to bounce.
A range of rather sweet chirps and clicks came from the beastly figure as his human counterpart pleasured on his large piece.
"I know you have, (y/n). I've been watching you since the day you came." He would hold the male close against him with his large wings. Pushing the boy down to his back as he drove his hips deeper into (y/n). Drawing a loud howl from the male that echoed through the cave walls. "AHH! MOTHMAN! I LOVE YOU!!"
"I love you too, (y/n)~"

That morning he expected to wake up in his sleeping back. The experience a foggy dream. However, he woke up as the sunlight pushed through the mouth of the cave. His face rising from the fluffy soft chest of his new found lover. He wondered where he would go from here. What he would do now, that he knew the Mothman was real. And that he loved him.