"I asked you a question now answer it," He spoke again.

I just rolled my eyes as he groaned. I looked back down at my phone and clicked on Hoseok's contact.

J: hell just arrived, and is being mad annoying

H: oml,How?

J: he's sitting right next to me and ordering me to answer him

H:ha! good luck kookie

J:I'll need it there's still 30 minutes left

H:then just ignore him

J:i'm trying but he thinks he can boss me around

H:lol! you hate him don't you?

"Well do you?"

I turned around only to be met with Taehyungs dark brown eyes. My eyes widened. Was he really reading my messages? He's invading my damn privacy!

"Why do you care?" I asked trying to turn back.

"Are you going to answer?" He asked bitterly.

I rolled my eyes and turn back down at my phone. This guy really thinks he's the king.

"No, now go do your god damn work,"I replied sharply.

I stared right at him, as he began to flare up and clench his fist. "BANG!" Taehyungs fists met with the table, almost breaking it. I flinched at the loud noise, while everyone looked back to see what caused such a loud noise. Taehyung glared at me with fury in his eyes. He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer. We were only centimeters apart. My eyes widened at the sudden movement. It was clear that he didn't care if he caused so much attention. Mr.Jay sat in his desk with his face in his hands and stood up.

"Mr.Kim can you please let go of Mr.Jeon," he asked walking towards our table.

But Taehyug didn't move, he continued to hold onto my collar, and stare at me with such coldness. I raised my hand up to Taehyungs hand and held onto it trying to get him off.

"Get off of me!" I shouted gripping his hand off my shirt. 

He just sat there, glaring but somewhat lost. He got up from his seat and hurridly walked out. I stared at him weirdly.

Ignoring the whole situation, I continued texting my Hyung.

J: yes yes i do

H: dam I thought you were avoiding the question, considering you left me on read.

J: i have. A story. I'll tell you later

H: ooh teaaa

J: ig???

H: well tell me during P.E.

J: ok

///time skip///

The bell rang, signaling the end of second block. I packed my books into my string bag, heading towards my third block. P.E.. A class I would like to enjoy, if Kim Taehyung wasn't in it. Sighing, I entered the locker room and began changing into a pair of sweatpants and a simple white tee. Hyung still wasn't here so I waited a bit.

"I arrived, I'm not late sir!" A familiar voice rang through the locker room.

"Mr.Jung, please just hurry up and change," the teacher sighed, rolling his eyes.

He walked towards me, smiling.

"Hyung, why were you late?" I questioned as he began changing.

"Uh, I had to stay back last block, Mr.Yun needed something," Hyung replied, fixing the hem of his shirt.