Saturday March 12th 2017

Two weeks later

Sarah pov

It's
two weeks since I've been sick. And I feel as tho I'm getting weaker and weaker. Each night he hits harder or more often. I can't do anything right with him. I'm so tired of living. He won't even allow me to go go church anymore. I'm just sad. It's Saturday after noon and I hear a soft knock on the door. The noise cuts through the quiet and scares me. I'm so jumpy anymore. "Who the hell is that?" Jaxk stands up out of his chair and walks over to the door.
As if I'd know. "no one I know, maybe someone from your work?" He seems to be ready to ignore our guest and goes back to reading something on his phone. Then the knock comes harder and louder. My dream had always been to live in new York city. New York CITY. we live in the middle of no where. No houses for miles and miles. Mostly dirt fields and wooded areas. "Yes. I'm her husband can I help you?" His voice shocks me out of my thoughts as another voice, one I thought I'd ever hear again speaks. "husband? I had no idea she married, that's amazing, congratulations!" His voice is still just as warm as it used to be... my heart stops beating, if he sees me... my bruises and cuts and marks from his beatings... surely he'll say something... I can't risk it! "Sarah." Jaxk, his voice is cold and hard. "You know this guy?" I look behind him and there stands the one person I wanted to avoid at all costs. Oliver maddson Love. My first boyfriend, my first Love and the one I thought I'd marry. Untill his mother forced him to do otherwise. I instantly look to his hands to see if he has a ring. He doesn't. Strange. Why is he here anyway? "Hello Olly." A warm smile crosses my face until I look at Jaxk who is beyond mad at me. "Hello Sar. How's life been treating you?" My goodness I forgot how handsome he is. "It's amazing!" The fake sound of my own voice is sickening to me. "Oh?" He sounds shocked. "Yes! I mean come on," I wrap my arm around Jaxk and smile up at him. "I've been blessed to have this wonderful man! Oliver, meet my husband Jaxk Tomas, baby, meet my old friend, Oliver Love!" And just like that I'm back to being fake and overly happy. "Great to meet you Mr. Tomas!" Oliver smiles his warm smile, it makes me blush and I go back to cooking lunch. "Well I hope I didn't bother you, I just was in the area and wants to stop by." I began to speak and Jaxk raises his hand to quiet me. I stop embarrassed but I obey. "Well," he pauses. "What gets me is why you're here. I mean, do you want something?" Good grief Jaxk. "Oh, well no not at all, it's just..." I know him, he's trying to work out a good lie to say. "Sarah, have you heard about Rob?" That name rips me apart. "No, she didn't. Who is he?" I keep watching Olly and I'm waiting for him to help. "He was her old best friends soon to be husband. But she died in a car crash before the wedding." I thank him with my eyes. "How tragic. You should be going now though. Sarah has a doctor's appointment in an hour and we need to get going." I gulp in fear of what's going to happen when we're alone... "oh, alright, I'm sorry, good luck at the doctors Sarah." He smiles softly and is almost out the door. "Oliver!" I say before he leaves forever. "Yes Sarah?" I fumble for words. "I'm sorry for your loss. And thank you." His smile fades and nods his head. And he's gone for good. Now it's time to deal with Jaxk who turns around to face me after locking the door.

"What the hell was that?"

♡hello human readers! (And none human ones too)Ooooo Oliver!!😁 also, next chapter will be describing everyone, sorry I haven't done it yet. hey I know I'm lame!! May the odds be ever in your favor!!♡