February 27th 2017

Jaxk pov
5:00pm
"See you Monday man!!" My best friend Jerry laughed as I walked out of the bar. I waved back and got to my car. I yawned as I started the car and began driving home. 'It'll be nice to be with her tonight' I thought to myself and smiled. I wanted Sarah for as long as I knew her, she was beautiful, sexy, hot. And all the boys wanted her. She was always dating some dude I didn't know. So when he dumped her to marry someone else needless to say I was pleased! She was pretty stubborn about marrying me, but I've taught her to obey me better now. I smiled as I pulled into our long driveway and looked at my home. Knowing my meal was inside waiting me and the house would be clean like always made me happy. I would tell her to go wait for me in our room so when I was done eating she could please me. Then maybe I'd watch some football. I don't know, it's only 5:30pm on a Friday night. So many things I could do. When I walk into the house it's dark. "Sarah?" No answer... "SARAH!?" I hear her soft voice from our room calling me "Jaxk I'm sorry Love, I'm in here." No dinner is ready, there is a cup in the sink. the floor hasn't been swept. This is unbelievable. I walk into our room and see the bed isn't made. What has gotten into her? I find her in the bathroom over the sink brushing her teeth. "Sarah? What the hell is this? No dinner? the house Is a mess! you're not even dressed! What's wrong with you huh? Stupid." I sigh annoyed. "All A man wants, and NEEDS! Is to come home from a long day of work to a clean home warm food and a sexy wife! Is that to much to ask of you Sarah? It's not like you work anymore." She coughs then answers me "I've been sick all day. I tried calling your phone at work to ask you to take me to the doctor. I'm sorry, I feel so sick... everything is spinning around and-" she gets cut off by her wet gags as she starts throwing up. "Sarah I am not taking you to the hospital just because you have the flu! I will go to the store and get you meds. But when I come back this house had better be looking right and dinner made! Understood?" She nodded her head from over the bowl and coughed out "yes sir." God she's unbelievable! "All a man wants is to come home to a nice meal. And clean house. Not a sick wife. Disgusting." I walk out and slam the door. Great nowI've gotta go back out!

♡ first chapter!!!! Omggg😁😁thank you for reading, my read goal is 10 *crosses fingers* may the odds be ever in your favor!♡