"Bahut acha natak kar lete hai aap magar humare paas aapke iss natak ke liye samay nhi hai to acha hoga ki aap wo baat kre jiske liye hum yha hai " said Khushi with mocking smile on her face. (You act really but I don't have time for your fake drama so please concentrate on topic for which we are here)

Arnav can feel anger and disgust in her tone which was directed towards him but still don't know why he didn't got angry on her because he can see pain in her eyes. He wanted to help her as he knew she is not looking type of girl who can accept to do such things willingly.

"Thanks for this complement butstill I'll request you to think about this proposal... If you are doing this for money then I'm ready to help you without entering in such contracts" said Arnav.

"Toh aap bhi humari madad karna chahte hai ya fir sauda jaise aapki Dadi Shubhadra Malik chahti hai... unki madad ki kimat hume apne kokh se chutkani hai... aapka kimat hogi akhir aap bhi to Malik hai unhi ke pote hain unka khoon" shouted agitated Khushi. (So even you want to help me like your grandmother or say want to crack deal... for her help I need to pay with my womb what about you after all you are also Malik her grandson her blood)

"I'M NOT MALIK" said Arnav gritting his teeth. Gulping his anger he closed his palm I'm tight fist to control himself from lashing on her.

"Aur hum bhi bikau nhi hai... madad karna chahte hai na aap humari to bataiye kya hume aazad kar sakte hai aap aapki Dadi ke bichaye hue jaal se... chura sakte hai humare bimar Bhai ko unke kaid se... boliye karenge aap humari madad... hum nhi kar sakte ye sab fir bhi hume majbur kiya ja rha hai... kyu... aakhir KYU" said Khushi with tears in her eyes. (Even I'm not for sale... you want to help me right then tell me can you free me from your Grandma trap... cam you get my sick brother back from her cage... Tell me will you help me... I can't do such things but still I'm getting forced... why?)

Arnav wanted to console her. He was about to say yes to help her when his phone started ringing he could have ignored it but the number flashing on screen made him pick it now. Moving aside from Khushi he answered call.

"Umid karte hai aap ko humari pasand achi lagi hogi" said Shubhadra Malik from other side. Arnav felt sudden rage building in his body hearing her cheap words but still he tries to control himself. (I hope you liked my choice)

"You are wrong here I don't want a girl who is FORCED to carry my child, so just release her brother as I don't want her for this job" replied Arnav emphasising on word 'FORCED'.

"Hum aapko ek salah dena chahte hai bahut kaam ayegi aapke... is zindagi kabhi kabhi kuch pane ke liye kuch khona padta hai... ya to aap is ladki ke masiha ban sakte hai yea fir apni Maa ke dharohar haasil kar use samaan dila sakte hai... aap jo bhi soche itna yaad rakhiye ga humara faisla badalne wala nhi hai" said Shubhadra and ended call with waiting for his reply. ( I want to suggest something which will help you in future... In life for getting something some time you need to loose something... so either you can become her knight in shining armour or can be ideal son for your mother by getting her heritage back... whateveryou decide just remember that my decision is not going to change)

He closed his eyes thinking what to do now. He really wanted to this girl but he is too selfish to let his mother's belonging go in that griddy lady hand. Taking few deep breaths he went to Khushi. He cleared his throat to get her attention.

"It's getting late so it will be better to discuss the terms of contract before we sign it" said Arnav taking his seat on single seater couch.

"Toh akhir aap thak hi gye ache hone ke natak se... aur umid bhi kya ki ja sakti hai aap jaise logo se... daulat ke gurur me garibo ki izzat aur zindagi se khelna to saukh hai aap Malik ka" said Khushi with mocking smile. (So at last you got tired with your act of goodness... well we can't expect much from people like you who enjoy playing with others life and dignity)