Chapter 34

The Unexpected

Chapter 34

Kayden's POV

After my babe April texted me I ran to my momma's room and asked her to take me to see uncle August.

Me: Momma can you take us to see uncle auggie?

Chandra: Yes Kay-Kay now stop running in my damn house & go tell Chay & Noonie to get ready.

Me: Okay.

I walked back out momma's room and yelled and told Chay & Noonie to get dressed. I ran back to my room and put in a pair of bandana jogger sweat pants and a black tank top with my Oreo 5's.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and grabbed my Versace bag and iPhone and headed downstairs. I seat in the couch and waited for mama, Chay, & Noonie. I got on twitter and tweeted about uncle August.

@KaydenLaBranch: bout to go see uncle auggie at the hospital since he's awake @AugustAlsina 😁😜👌

Chay & Noonie came downstairs in somewhat he same outfit as me except the jogger sweats are a different color and they had on a different pair of Jordan's than me. We got in the car with momma and drove off to the hospital.

We pulled up to the hospital and parked the car. I jumped out and ran inside the building . I got a visitors pass and ran to uncle August room.

When I got inside the room uncle auggie had his hand on April's stomach. April looked up at me and smiled.

Me: Hey uncle auggie! Hey babes!

Uncle August: Hey Kay-Kay!

April: Babes !

I gave uncle August a huge and turned on his television. I began channel surfing looking for something to watch. Momma , Chay , and Noonie came inside the room and got comfortable and relaxed for a while.

We chilled with uncle auggie and a while and than headed on home since we have school tomorrow.

I'm just really how uncle August is alive and okay. He's like my second dad. since my dad was killed when I was like 2 years old. Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if my father Melvin La'Branch III was still alive....

Aww Poor Kayden 💔😢

I feel her pain....

I love Kayden & April's relationship!

Chandra played no Game With Kay-Kay running in her house.

The sequel is just 6 chapters Away

I changed the Name of the sequel from "The Unexpected 2" to "Hell On Earth"

ItsSparkleBish_ Out

😏💖😘😍😌💋👌😜😫😊👑🙈

Aye my mom said next time August is around the east coast she getting me tickets to see him !

Yesss Bitch yesss I'm two hype !!

I got something for y'all !!