"You have all night to do that Mads" he replied still kissing.

"I have all night to do you too" I remarked and I felt him smirk against my lips.

"You do, but! We also have this lovely afternoon to do things" he tells me.

"It's literally 1 last paragraph you can wait" I tell him as I continue writing this paragraph for my photography class.

"But I cantttttt" he whines.

"You can" I nudge him but he just kisses my jaw and I roll my eyes even though I don't mind.

"See...that's the problem Maddison. You're so hot that I really can't wait, and it physically hurts" he said in a low voice close to my ear. I felt his hot breath fan the side of my face. The way my name rolls off his tongue is beautiful.

"Y-you'll manage" I manage to get out. I was a little shaky but I'm good. I could see the smirk make its way onto his lips from my peripheral.

"I know you can't wait either" he sing songs in his hot ass deep voice.

"I only have like 3 sentences and I'm done. I can definitely wait" I said.

"Fine" is all he said still kissing my neck. I wrote the last sentence and put by Maddie Collins and I shut it putting it on the floor.

"See done" I said. But instead of saying anything back he turns me to face him and kisses my lips. I respond. Then...

"Sup hoes oh-" I heard Lydia's voice and we immediately pull away.

"Lydia really it's called knocking" mason mutters with an annoyed look on his face.

"Well...sorry" she shrugs jumping onto the other bed.

"Why are you here?" Mason asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She shrugs.

"Wassup fuckers" jake walks in.

"Oh my god, knock" mason falls onto his back with a groan.

"Did I interrupt sexy time again?" He asked.

"Again!" Lydia laughs out. He turns to her.

"Oh she interrupted sexy time this time" jake says.

"Stop calling it sexy time" I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Well there's nothing else to call it" he sits next to her throwing his bag on the floor.

"Why are you both now here?" Mason asked.

"Why not we're your guys' besties" jake said.

"No, you aren't" mason mutters.

"I'm hurt" they both said. They would definitely be perfect together.

"Sorry, we've just known other people longer than you guys" I replied with a shrug.

"Well anyways" Lydia kicks her feet. "Let's do something fun."

"What?" The rest of us 3 asked.

"I don't know anything" she shrugs.

"I got some weed" Jake chimes in.

"Yeah that could be fun" Lydia says. "Whatcha guys think?"

"To be honest. I don't give a fuck and I also wanna take a nap" I replied laying down my legs going onto masons lap.

"You're right, you do need your rest because tomorrow I'm waking you up at 12:30 which is pretty late still. I need you to come with me to the mall" Lila said and I glare at her like she's crazy.