Wuts

Jace's pov

I woke up to the sun beaming through my curtains. I looked aver at my bedside clock and groaned, 6:47.
It was the first day of school. 9th grade. Im tired of being the little twerp everyone picked on last year in junior high. This is a new year. Im setting a reputation for myself. I got up and looked for clothes to wear. My clothes are pretty generic. Pretty plain honestly. Im tired of it. I put on a plain black tee shirt. I digged in my drawers to find black jeans. The closest i could find were navy. Close enough. I tugged and pulled on them to create cool holes but i couldnt tear the fabric. I stomped my foot in frustration and got my scissors. I created tiny holes and stretched them out myself. I slid on my pants and looked in the mirror. I winked at myself and gave it the ol' finger guns. I think i look hot. I sneaked into my parents room and digged in their closet. I pretty much stepped in it since im only 5'1. I got one of my dad's black coats and slid it on. I was about to leave but quickly swiped my moms makeup. I ran to the bathroom and put the black shit all over my fingers, smeared all under my eye and looked at myself. Damn. All the chicks with the big tits and ass are gunna be all over me. I was gunna leave for school but heard my mom call for me. "Hey honey, do you want something to eat" i crossed my arms over my chest "uhm nO KAREN" and stormed off outside. I took my dads bike since he taught me how to ride it during the summer. When i was riding i noticed Moses walking. Ah what the fuck. That christian giant is here i forgot. I slowed down and stopped in front of him. "Where the fuck is your bible man" i sneered. "uhM I HAVE YOU KNOW ITS SIGNED BY JES-" "whatever i dont care i interrupted his rant. "Where the hells that tim guy?" "Pfft I dunno" "hey why the hell do u look like a demon?!" "Byeee"i rode off. Im too cool to be talking to that giant. I hated talking to him. My heights already fucking short and this 6' something giant isnt making it better. I love him tho..no homo. Im not gay for him or anything, but i look up to him, legitimately. Ive known him since forever but he slowly drifted away since he met that tim guy.