Licks~4

Naomi's P.O.V
"Get on your hands and knees" Ethan grumbled . By now the lights were on and the room was filled with the scent of sex . Damn no wonder all the thots are crawling over the Dolans they are good fucks . Since no response Ethan harshly smacks my ass "oh ,fuck" he whispers to himself at the sight of my ass jiggle . "Baby girl , you gotta nice ass ." He says , playing with my ass . I don't know I kinda liked it .his warm hands sending chills down my spine . But I shiver when I think of the fact that im not the only one he has done that to . "But daddy is gonna need you to get on your hands and knees" he grunted through gritted teeth . I couldn't get enough of Ethan .By now I realize that he has a daddy kink . "Hurt me daddy .fuck me up and down" I whisper in his ear while sucking his sweet spot on his neck harshly . Ethan's head falls back and he moans . He is quick to realize what is going on and he looks at me in my grey eyes . He was so gorgeous . His eyes were beautiful ,I wanted to call him mine . A soft voice comes out of Ethan "I am not gonna tell you again get on your hands and knees so I can fuck you senseless." I bite my bottom lip to hold I'm a moan . Just thinking about him filling me is a turn on . I obey this time and do so . Fingers dance all along my back and I feel a sharp pain on my ass . I whimper at the action "Mmm im sorry ,but I had to smack that ass one more time ." He says licking his lips . "Yeah whate-" my words are cut short and once again he thrusting into me . This time there is no temporary pain . It's just pure please "ohhhh baby" I say as a sea of moans escape my mouth . Each one getting higher and higher pitched . He pulls out half of him ,then quickly jams all of him into me . I scream in pleasure and my arms get weak . He notices and pulls my hair slightly to keep us up . I love this feeling . His warm ness into me moving in and out . Hitting it with every thrust . I manage to moan out "fuckk daddyyy" making him moan as well I turn my head to get a glance of him and there he is . His head is thrown back ,face read and beaming with sweat , and he is biting his soft plump lips . But I still hear the deep moans he tries to hold in . He grabs onto my hips and pushes me up and down .allowing his dick to slide in and out of me .my stomach is clenching up .meaning my high is coming . I scream then I hold in the rest of my moans . All you can hear is heavy breathing and skin slapping together . Ethan starts to grumble cuss words so I know he is almost at his high . So I decided to surprise him . I already came so I bounce up and down on his dick even faster and I spit out "oh daddy!" Ethan deeply grunts as I feel him filling me up . He pulls off he condom ,i took a glance at the white soaked price of rubber , i still couldn't believe that was from me .Before I can fall down to relax . Ethan's big hands flip me over and two finger slide into my entrance .his warm tongue licking the rest of my clit up and down . I scream unexpectedly and I arch my back ."god Ethan I just came" I shutter . "Then you're gonna cum again babygirl" I loved it when he called me that . Loads of moans escaped from my mouth I pull on his hair to keep myself from getting any louder . I felt my high coming and I was in shock . Ethan Dolan made me cum 3 times in one round . "Fuck baby Your so tight" He whispers harshly . Right before I cum both fingers escape and he lays on his back ,pulls out his phone and goes on it . "Fuck you ." I spit "I'm afraid you already have ." He says with a wink to finish me reach me climax I jump onto Ethan's dick and bounce up and down . I don't care if he cums I just need to finish myself off . "Baby I already pulled of the rubber" Ethan groans his mouth agape . "This isn't for you to cum baby boy , I will make sure of it" I whisper down to him I let out a few harsh moans and "fucks !" Before finishing .I jump off and kiss him . He finds away to peel me off and he gets ups,throws his shorts on leaving his shirt off . "I'm gonna need a number babygirl" he softly says . It's already in your pocket fuckboy" his smile odly spreads at my response ,his perfect smile was so fucking ..perfect .it just made me want to fuck him all over again . "Don't hate the player hate the game." He says winking then leaving . I quickly run into a stall so I won't be seen .but as I try to stand up I sharp pain hits my whole lower half . "Fuck" i groan out "fuck you Ethan Dolan for fucking me" . I liked the feeling though not being able to walk because Ethan Dolan fucked me so hard .
Hi bitches hope ya liked it please give me some feedback ❤️❤️💦 this chapter was hella long but i had fun making it . I totally am not horny rn 😏😏welp LOVE YA BUMS 💋👅💦😛😛