Consume Me- Chapter Two

Start from the beginning

“Oh she still hasn’t learned to shut her mouth Thane, maybe another lesson is in order” he mocked

“When I get out of here I’ll teach you a lesson” I muttered

“And how do you plan on doing that?”

“Doesn’t matter” I snapped “But I will”

“Very well then, Thane show her where she will be staying temporarily” he stressed on the word temporarily. “Allow her to take a shower, she stinks and then show her down to the dining room; dinner will be served in about an hour and please teach her some manners I have a dinner guest tonight and I want her on her best behavior or things will not be pretty” he said evilly like he was anticipating something. After giving Thane his orders he left the room but not before giving me one final warning glance.

Thane sighed warily before roughly grabbing me by the elbow and dragging me out the door. “You’re not going to make this easy are you?” he asked once we stepped into the long empty hallway.

“Of course I am. I’ll be on my best behavior, pinkie promise” I said smiling sweetly up at him.

“Why do I feel like you’re just telling me what I want to hear?”

I gasped dramatically “Of course not, I will be the most behaved person at the dinner table” I swore.

“Yeah whatever” he said ushering me into a new bedroom. This one had lilac wall, and dark purple curtains. “You heard him, take a shower you really do stink, and change into something more appealing; there is clothes in the closet all your size, I will come and collect you ten minutes before dinner and I will escort you down. Got it?” he asked

“Yes sir” I mock saluted “Shower, dress and wait” I listed

“Good girl” he said patting my head like a puppy before walking off to god knows where.

I took a total of fifteen minutes to get showered, and another ten to get dressed. The closet was packed with a lot of cute clothing, mainly short slutty dresses that even the Virgin Mary would frown upon. There were a few jeans that looked too tight for my body, as a matter of fact all the clothes looked too small for my figure.

“Damn pervert” I grumbled to myself. I searched the drawers and actually came across some normal looking T-shirts, I randomly chose one that was on the baggy side and I matched it with one of the scarily tight skinny jeans. I pulled my hair into a messy bun, not bother with putting on any makeup from the endless selection that was in the bathroom. I grabbed a pair of bright yellow flip flops from the closet and lay on the bed to wait for Thane to fetch me.

I woke up with an incessant knocking on the door. “Go away mom” I mumbled.

“Violet wake the hell up” someone shouted pulling me out of my dreams. I groggily got up and made my way to the door, unlocking it and pulling it open to meet a flustered looking Thane.

“Oh hey Thane” I greeted sleepily.

“No time for talking I have to get you to dinner. You’re late” he replied quickly grabbing my elbow pulling me along.

“That’s okay, what are a few minutes?” I shrugged

“You half an hour late” he said dryly

“Oh” I said after a few minutes of silence “Why didn’t you wake me?”

“I tried for half hour” he grumbled