Consume Me (To be completed in June)

I sat in front of my vanity mirror, applying a small amount of makeup to my close to flawless face; tracing my eyes with dark eyeliner while coating my lips with pink lipstick. I brushed my naturally dark hair back keeping my bangs off to the side. The room I was placed in wasn’t much. Lilac paint covered the wall matching the deep purple sheets on my bed. Everything was prepared to perfection; the bed neatly made, the floors freshly vacuumed every painting that hung on the wall was hung with perfect precision. You may think I’m a neat freak, but that was the way he like it. If my room was one speck out of place he’d hit me, or take me too roughly.

Removing the pink silk robe that was wrapped around my naked body I quickly changed into my most smutty lingerie that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. Wearing revealing things was like second nature to me now. I got use to him wanting to see my body all the time. I got pass the embarrassment of the house servants seeing my body. This is how he has been since the moment he bought me from an auction. I know what you’re saying, an auction? How did she end up there? Well let me tell you it wasn’t my happiest memory.

*****************************************************************************************************

                                                          Two Years Ago

My mother barged into my room angrily without even knocking. Her eyes slightly dilated telling me that she was on drugs yet again. This has been the case from ever since I can remember. My dad was a waste of space if you could call him that, I never met the man in all my sixteen years. My mother however was dangerously angry because he was never around to support me and she would always have to work hard to put me through school, and provide for me. When I got older I would see her coming home at ridiculous hours of the night with strange men. The worst part was listening to her constantly having sex with said strangers. Imagine how my innocent ears felt about that.

She then went off on drugs; she began selling random things in the household just to be able to pay off her debts to the drug dealers that she owed. She stopped buying food and I would go days without having anything to eat. But my mother didn’t care she was always high off of drugs or having random hook ups whenever it pleased her. That said night however was not any different.

“Get dress you worthless whore we’re going out” she said rummaging through my closet looking at the little articles of clothes there.

“Where are we going, I have home work that needs to get done” I told her.

“I said get dress” she snarled angrily slapping me across my right cheek. This was not a frequent occurrence but when she did it she did not hold back. My cheek was burning from the impact of her palm. I was pretty sure there was a reddened hand print planted on my cheek. “Great no one will buy you if you have a mark on your body” she muttered to herself. After much digging she came up with a pair of shorts that was so short half of my ass would be hanging out, the shirt she dug out was no less different, it was so tight that my D cups were pressed to the shortly snuggly; if I were to make any sudden movements my breast would be spilling out.

“Where are we going mother?” I asked timidly.

“To a club” was her short answer.

“Do I really need to go?” I asked pleading her with my eyes to let me stay at home.

“Yes you do, now go put on some foundation to cover up that mark on your face” she ordered. I immediately obeyed not wanting her to lash out on me again. All I ever wanted was for my mother to respect me and love me as her own but even that was too difficult for her to accomplish.