Chapter 3

(Sorry I was late a bit, so I updated twice <3)

(Tuesday)
I sat up on my bed, great I have school in about 10 minuets. Fml -.-'
I got up and swung around the room, snatching up random things while brushing my teeth and getting dressed at the same time. I rushed out the room and made it to my class right on time. I sat at my desk and pulled out my note pad and pencil. Mr Okumara -as we call him during school hours- was just walking in a I got my pencil.

He started to give a lesson but I zoned out.
~~~~woosh in ur day dream~~~~

'Amimon?' I whispered taking a step closer to a figure standing in the corner of my room.

'Its me (y/n)' this was Amimon alright, but there was something... different in his voice..... something sensual.

All of a sudden I was .... Attracted to him.

'Good, I don't want to see anyone else' I said biting my lip. Out of nowhere he snatched me up in his arms and kissed me.

'Oh I thought you'd never feel the same' he cried.

'I've always felt like this... I just didn't know'

He pushed me down onto my bed witch appeared out of nowhere. He was kissing me with passion and fire, like I've never known him to have.

I pulled him closer and he pulled at my shirt-
~~~~DREAM LAND OVER DIRTY BISH~~~ ;) it was my idea doe :3 ~~

The sound of the class bell, dismissing my class made me jump out of my daydream
Wait...

WTF WAS THAT?! THAT WAS A MOTHER FUCKING DAYDREAM ABOUT AMIMON! BUY HES MY BEST FRIEND!? NOT MY CRUSH!!!

I gathered my stuff, and got out of there. I never wanna have that thought again.

I unlocked the door to my room and plopped on my bed, slipping into a laying position, my bag slipping out of my lap. instead of rushing to try and catch it I just let it fall.

'3...2..1' I counted down for the crash of my books but it never came.
I shot up right.

'Of course' I thought to myself 'Amimon is here.' As I saw the green haired boy I admired so much.

"I had a dream about you." he said. jeez no hello?

"You don't say?" I said, butterflies in my stomach tickling me and making me blush. I looked down so he wouldn't see the clear blush.

"Flattering to you?" He said bland. I looked up through my eye lashes

"Should it be?" That wasn't just meant for him, it was meant to me too. should I be flattered? should I be blushing? Should I be kissing him-

Wait WUT?! NOT AGAIN! For the second time on three days he was kissing me.

Though I wanted to, I couldn't push him back, but instead I held his shirt. and when he pulled back I didn't let go.

"That's it" I said shaper then I wanted to. "I want answers." but by the time I said 'it' Amimon wasn't even here anymore.

What is happening?! WHY IS HE KISSING ME?! HAS HE BEEN WATCHING?!? AMERICAN TELEVISION ((:3))

He's just like a little kid, kiss and run, stealing my kisses like this, it's not fair play.

I bit my lip and sat on my bed. Why is this happening? He and I are- we're just friends. I sighed and collapsed backwards onto my bed. jeez, I can't keep track of my life and school. this is getting all too hard.

I closed my eyes and let my self fall into a deep sleep.

___________________________
And scene. :3 okai so sorry about another short chapter but yah that's how I wanted to conclude it cx