Chapter 1

(Sunday)
I jumped from one tree to the next, and then I slipped. I shrilled and closed my eyes, preparing to hit the floor.

Then I felt arms around me, my eye flew open. Amaimon. Of course, how could I forget?! I'm only doing this to race Amaimon, he's my best friend. shit wait, this means I lost.

"I told you, you wouldn't even make it with out falling." he said bleakly, landing on a near by tree.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm a human, it was bound to happen." He put me down on the branch next to him, his hand lingering on my side for a split second.

"Point is I win." He said, popping a lollipop into his mouth. I opened my mouth to argue, an as if he knew what was coming, he quick and swiftly, took the lollipop out his mouth, dropping it into mine.

I put my hand on my hip."what was that for?!" He simply smirked and dropped, for a moment I thought he was gonna leap to the ground but no, he was swinging on the tree upside down.

typical Aminon scare the shit out of me and do something incredibly childish

I swung down next to him, I might not have lower body strength but he'll, my upper body strength is killer ((true story))

"so, now your Spiderman?" I laughed, and he looked at me blankly making me feel stupid for laughing. "I suppose you could say I'm a man, but I don't see how I could be a spider." Amimon said as bleak as his stare.

"it... it was a joke-" I shook my head and pulled myself up on the branch again, and started hopping from tree to tree.

"hey, where you going?" Amimon called out, maintaining his tone.

"I gotta get back, still have home work to do!" I said

"Oh, I was just thinking we could go get some ice-cream since you lost, to make you feel better. you know."

prick I thought, but I do love ice cream.....

with a sigh I landed on the closest tree. "sure I'm down for that."

"cool." he said with out interest and jumped off the tree he was on and did a weird flip thingy from tree to tree, landing down next to me. "I'll give you a lift, we'll get there much faster." with out giving me a choice Amimon grabbed me by the waist and hauled me onto his back.

"hey!" I tried to wiggle free, but a teenage girl against Amimons demon powers.

"sh, hold on tight." he said and jumped past three or four trees at once, I honestly couldn't tell, it was all a blur.

I quickly wrapped my arms around him as he- yes- gave me a piggy back ride ((-_- XD)) I dug my face into his shirt and closed my eyes, the last thing I need to do before getting ice cream is get nauseous.

-SWOOOOOOSH BISH NEXT SCENE-

After we got our ice-cream we sat in front of a fountain in the middle of the town, casually talking about things with his brothers -Rin and Mephisto- we spoke about school, nothing major, just babbling. out of the pizza shop came Rin and Yukio.

shit.

"Amimon, your brothers!" I whisper yelled.

"distract them." he said without panic and was off. I groaned. Rin and Yukio were both my friends but not the best compaby, not like Amimon, I love- hanging out with Amimon. (°^°')
"hey guise!" I waved cheerfully.

"oh hey Y/N!" Rin called, making a b-line for where I sat. Yukio smiled and followed behind Rin. Amimon slipped away and they didn't even realize it.