I'M BACK HAHA

Time 1:12 Am

It was a dark a weary day the soldiers were fatigued do to war many wanted to abandon the cause. "There is no abandoning the cause let us die to take back the holy land" the leader preach. Many people so cheered geting hyped for battle. Little known did a single crusader was in the forest examining a strange plant. "Hm strange it's green like a leaf but it has 5 petals but on the ground might as well take it may be a medical herb"

6:34 Am
In the battle for the holy land. "I landed on a flame ah my satchel it cost me good for this satchel now I gotta get a new satch huh what's that smell it was the leaf I picked up it was burning as I slowly brought it to my helm I sniffed it huh guess I was wro HOLY FFFFFUUUUU. I was in the stars above what the is that a feline flying with a rainbow behind it. Vibrant colors passed me by as I spun is that a stead with a horn hello majestic creature." in reality he was walking up to a enemy calling him majestic poor poor fool. "Do you want a head rub." I felt a pain in my chest it knocked me out of the beautiful reality. "HUH WHY IS THERE A SWORD IN MY GUT THE PAIN THE PAIN." He soon fell to the ground he bled out soon after his comrades found him and the leafs.
Don't do drugs kids