Chapter 1 The dreamless night

If you dream what do you dream about? At mid-night one night this little girl named Brooke wakes up from a bad dream. It was like no other dream she had ever had. Brooke was an angel and there was seven of them counting her. There mission was to get a girl/boy to this Island called The Island of Angels. The only down fall is that mostly every one is a zombie. They can’t get touched by a zombie. SO Brooke is ten and is very scared. The only reason Brooke don’t back down is because she knows that it is her job to help same human kind. If the mission is completed the human race will be one again  but if it isn’t then it will be the end of humans foe good. Brooke is the strongest one because she is a new born she is also very young though. Brooke is really to young to be fighting. The other angels don’t want her to fight but they also know that they need as much help as possible. The hardest part for Brooke  is she hast to look in to the eyes of kids her age and younger and pick which one is best for the job. Brooke finds this little girl she has hazel eyes and brown hair she is so beautiful. Her name is Hannah. Hannah was ready for what had to happen all she had to do was hold out her hand. Brooke took Hannah’s hand  and at once both of there body’s glowed. It was a beautiful sight. Hannah was now an angel. Now Hannah had to go and get a boy. Hannah was scared just like Brooke had been but at least she had some one to help her. They had no time to waste they had to find a boy and fast. Brooke saw this little boy he was about the same age as Hannah. The funny thing is that Hannah and this boy look just a like. Hannah went to the boy and he told her his name it was Hunter. Hunter held out his hand and became one of the angels. Brooke starts looking at Hannah and Hunter like they are her own. Brooke was racing back to the Island because there wasn’t much time left. In the mist of Brooke’s flying a zombie touches her. The zombies can’t touch you because if they do you loose your wings. Brooke noticed that she was in to a lot of pain. It hurt but a voice in her mind told her “Don’t give up you can do this. You need to help the human race. Just keep your head in the mission.” Once Brooke heard that voice she worked so hard to get out of the zombie’s grip. Brooke did it she got loose and was so proud  of her self. This wasn’t the time to celebrate though she had to go and get out of there and soon. What kept Brooke motivated was she still had work to do. Brooke could see the Island now she was hoping that she could make it. Brooke was in a lot of pain now it hurt her to fly. Her leg was on fire to. Brooke pushed her self  to go faster that’s when it happened. Out  of nowhere  one of the zombies touched her are and this time wasn’t letting go. Brooke fell to the ground. Hannah and Hunter noticed that Brooke  was no longer be hind them and at that point Hunter wanted to go back  but he knew that they had to keep going. Brooke was in so much pain. Then Brooke woke up out of nowhere. She woke up crying. She didn’t get to save them. The questions she kept asking her self was “why did I  have to wake up?” , “Why do I always hear a howl before I wake up?” and “Why do I never get to the Island?” Brooke now hated to sleep. Brooke tried not to sleep. She didn’t sleep much during the nights.