When The Doorbell Rings

Start from the beginning

"You laugh now Short Shit, but you'll be the first one i set on fire," i smirked up at him.

"You're shorter than me," he laughed.

*doorbell*

"Yes," i groaned as i opened the front door once again.

Two men in white suits stood at my door.

"Can i help you two," i faked a smile.

No response.

But they have guns.

"Yeah okay, bye," i smiled, "and please don't come back."

I slammed the door shut and locked it again.

"Frankie close the curtains."

"Why?"

"Just fucking do it," i snapped.

Frank rushed to the other side of the room and began shutting the blinds and curtains.

"Hey, you said there was a white van earlier," Frank asked, "right?"

I nodded.

"Well there are about 5 on each side of the house."

"Why are there white vans surrounding our house," Gerard yelled from the top of the stairs.

"They're fucking here for us aren't they," Mikey cried, "they know we're vampires."

"Mikey, calm down they aren't here for you," i pulled him into a hug, "They don't know that we're vampires."

"Look, we clearly don't know why they're here so it's best that we just stay calm," Ray was like the mom of the family.

Good mom.

Bad situation.

Should i tell them.

No, I can't.

I need to.

"I actually do know why they're here."

"(Y/n), can i talk to you in the other room please," Gerard asked sternly.

I slightly nodded.

"Are those the people that you told me about?"

"Those are the people that tried to take me after my parents funeral back in LA," i cried, "Gerard they are trying to take me back."

"I'm not going to let some shitty corporation from LA take you," Gerard whispered.

"Just tell the guys that everything is fine, I don't want to freak them out," I explained, "if worst comes to worse and i get taken then you can explain."

"Sugar, they aren't going to touch you," Gerard said sternly, "do you understand me?"

"Yeah," i nodded.