Warrior

A warrior?!? REALLY!!!!!!?????

I couldn't believe it, and I had no time to believe it because right as the words slipped out of her mouth the two humongous marshals stepped out and pulled me away from my family.

The last thing I saw was them staring at me through the glass in the door with looks of horror in their eyes.

I felt a hand press some sort of towel across my mouth and the world went black.

----------------------------------------------

I woke up in a small dark room sitting in a terribly uncomfortable plastic chair.

I still couldn't think of why they chose ME. Me out of all the strong guys that could do the job. Me, who could BARLEY do a push-up with out collapsing.

Me.

This was just peachy. I was just OH SO ECSTATIC.

I was starting to try and figure out my escape plan when I heard heavy foot steps coming from outside.

"A GIRL?! REALLY??," said a low voice. "Why am I always the one stuck with the BAD people?!?"

"I-I-I dddddon't know sir," someone responded in a quivering, almost whispering voice, " You are the o-only available wwwwwarrior now."

"SO WHAT??"

"Y-y-you bbbbetter go in now sir.... she will be waiting."

Oh no.

I COULD NOT have this guy. Just from the way he talked I could tell I would hate this job even more. (although his voice was nice to listen to)

The door swung open to reveal a man standing at around 6 feet tall. His face was cleanly shaven and his brown hair tussled. I looked up and saw his eyes, greener and colder than any emerald I had ever seen, filled with some mix between shock and hatred.

"Hi, I'm Xavier."