Everybody's Replaceable

The sound of One Directions "You Don't Know You're Beautiful," could be heard blasting from my room as I danced to the beat.

"That's what makes you beautiful," I sang into my hairbrush.

"Looks like somebodies excited for the new dance season," Dad says from where he was leaning on my door.

I spin around a grin on my face. "Can't you tell?"

Dad chuckles. "Finish getting dressed, everybody's already downstairs for breakfast."

I looked down at myself and realized I was still wearing my pajamas.

"I'll be right there."

Dad nods at me before closing the door.

I practically tore off my pajamas, putting on a simple red sports bra and black leggings. On top of that, I wore a blue v neckline pep hem blouse with a pink single-breasted, dual pocket skirt, and blue lace up sneakers. I grabbed my dance bag and coat before making my way downstairs.

"Morning," I greet as I take a seat at the dining table. "Where's Jess?"

"She's feeding the twins," Dad responds.

Adalicia Paulette Galipeau and Alexandre Nicol Galipeau were born 2:13 pm and 2:25 pm respectively on Wednesday, August 10, 2011, and I'm in love with them. I love how their fingers curl around my pinky, I love how they kick their feet, I love how their hazel eyes light up when they see me, and they give me this toothless smile. I just love them.

Dad chuckles. "You have the same look Timothée did when you were born."

Timothée chokes on his orange juice. "What!?"

"Yes. When Adrienne was born, you were obsessed with her. You always wanted to be around her, just the mention of her name made you smile, and you told anybody who would listen about her."

I turned in my seat, so I was looking directly at Timothée. "You looove me! You looove me! You looove me!"

I reached over to give him a smooch on the cheek, he pushes me away with a glare."I don't know why."

"What about me?" Anaïs pipes up.

"All three of them were obsessed with you." Dad answers. "They used to fight over who got to spend time with you."

A broad smile spreads across her face. "I don't blame them. I'm the best."

"I just have a question for you, Dad," Marceau speaks up. "Are you done have kids. Like you have six now, three girls and three boys. You're even, a perfect set. You're good now, right?"

Dad chuckles. "You act as if I planned for any of you. You were all surprises, every single last one of you."

"That wasn't an answer."

"I'm done."

"Good," Timothée says. "I never one say I'm the oldest of twelve."

"Speaking of being the oldest..." Dad starts causing Timothée to groan. "Groan all you want, you're still doing it. I have a session tomorrow with a new client, and the only time they're available is during the time I usually take the girls to the studio."

"Dad, I have class."

Dad gives him a look. "You have a two-hour study hall, that's enough time to come home, get your sisters, take them to the studio, and go back to class."

Timothée glares over at the wall where all our schedules were posted, before turning back to Dad. "Fine, I'll take them. Not like I had a choice anyway."