The First Step

"Quincey Fernandez I don't want to be late for my school again so you better get your ass up." 

In order to qualify for enrollment in the most prestigious school of the arts,  you must be 14 years and over with at least 2 written recommendations, your latest school report (if not homeschooled), known allergies, personal info and performance or portfolio.

"This year well be taking in a total of 18 students so you better come with your all and blow us away." "Auditions start tomorrow at 9:00 pm sharp."

Auditions Day

"Hooah Let's take five on the decision making." " You have your picks ready?" "I think so"  "Great let's release the results on Thursday."

Thursday

(Shannon goes on the art school's web-sight.)"We got in, we got in we got in we got in we got in" (Quincey covers her mouth) "If I let go will you stop saying that, nod once if you understand" (She nods and he let's go) "But we got in though" "Well what does it say?" "That we have to come in tomorrow at 10 pm" 

The next day

(Shannon's look)

(Shannon's look)

(Quincey's look)

(Quincey's look)

(A woman at the front entrance handing out pamphlets saying after you've checked for your name and signed by it head to conference room assigned to your name)

"I got room 3 what about you?" "I got 8" "See you after right" "Right back at this spot."                "Welcome all. Now I know you'll may have some questions so let me be the first to say no you will not be allowed to ask any now but soon. Now let's begin, shall we? I'll be your campus dean so you can come and check me about anything. As for tomorrow god's willing, I'd let you'll get a proper tour of the campus grounds but for now, just know the West wing will be your dorm / common room area. Also, tomorrow will be your class registration day starting at 5:00 am sharp and after we meet back at the West wing to talk. Now if you don't mind following Jessica to your rooms please."