20

SADIE

-

I told I didn't want to be with him anymore. He didn't react well. He pushed me slightly and stormed out. I began to cry, I felt so guilty. I came down the stairs after he left. I told everyone what happened. "I thought you really liked him?" Millie said softly, patting my back for comfort. I wiped my eyes with my hands. "I did, but I don't now" I replied. "Did he doing to you? That'd make you uncomfortable?" Sophia asked. I thought back to the morning. When he tried to make a move. "I- no" I lied. Gaten wasn't so convinced. "Sadie you can tell us". It was honestly nothing, I just didn't feel comfortable. "Well, this morning he tried to make a move on me, I told him no, but he didn't listen so I yelled at him. It's honestly nothing" I sighed. Jack hugged me, "Don't worry, you've got all of us". Jack was so sweet and I loved him so much. "Thank you, Jack" I said, holding onto his arm that was wrapped around me. I looked up, Finn flashed me a smile. "Anyway, we need to finish watching the movie" I said, looking away from Finn. They all agreed. We sat around the sofa, Finn sat next to me. We were extremely close, the sofa wasn't quite big enough for us all.

Throughout the film I was sort of fidgety. I was trying to get comfortable when Finn and I accidentally touched hands. We looked into eachother's eyes for a few seconds. It felt good. "Uh- sorry" I said hastily.

"I-it's okay..."