15

SADIE

-

I was allowed home the next day, yet all of them decided to stop with me. I didn't need protecting, they just thought I did. We sat on and around the couch with masses of pizza, popcorn and Diet Coke. We all decided on World War Z. I cuddled up to Noah because the thought of infected human beings attacking people was absolutely terrifying to me. "What would you do if this happened?" Millie asked, taking a handful of popcorn. Everyone gave typical answers such as, "Hide", "Live on an island" or "Live underground". However, Finn had a different answer. He looked like he was thinking for a minute. Then he answered, "I'd ask the girl of my dreams out". Then Gaten looked at me, giving a smile and a wink. "Ooh, who's the girl, Finn?" Millie chuckled. I wish I was like Finn and Millie, although she had a breakdown when they broke up and called him a dickhead, they were still friends. Best friends. "S-" Finns answer was cut off by Gaten yelling, "SADIE!". I mentally face palmed. I sunk down slightly and tried to hide my mad blushing. Finn grinned slightly, I could see he was blushing too. "I was going to say Sabrina Carpenter" he said, shaking his head. I had butterflies and I felt nervous as hell. I didn't know why.