13장

"The pasta was great." Jaehwan smiled once he and Bona had finished their dinner and were emptying their beer cans. "I help you clean up." He offered and took his plate and the can into the kitchen. The dinner had been pretty quiet, but Jaehwan couldn't complain. While he was eating he had been watching Bona and his eyes wouldn't stop moving from her cute face to her shoulders and over her chest. He licked his lips and shook his head when he realized that Bona was bending down to stuff the plates into the dishwasher.

He quickly turned around, fanning himself air with his hand. "What movies have you picked out?" Jaehwan asked looking into the living room. "Just some movies I wanted to catch at the cinema but was too late for." Bona walked around Jaehwan stretching her hand towards him.

He looked at her hand for a second before breathing in. Fuck it, he thought and grabbed her hand, letting the cute girl drag him over to the couch. The two of them sat down awkwardly and Bona let go of Jaehwan's hand and leaned over his lap to grab the pile of DVDs. "Oops." She huffed when she lost her balance and had grabbed his thigh for support.

"Oops?" Jaehwan asked, after hissing quietly. Her touch was confusing him and he had to hold his breath and close his eyes for a second to get the pictures he just imagined out of his head. He definitely shouldn't have spoken with Ong Seongwoo before coming here.

Bona fixed her skirt before laying out the DVDs in front of them. "What do you want to watch first?" Bona asked and Jaehwan opened his eyes and looked at the movies in front of him. He had seen most of them when they first came out, but he didn't want to be a party pooper hence he smiled and pointed at Suicide Squad

"Is it good?" Bona asked while taking the disc out of the plastic and shoving it into the DVD-player. "Mhm." Jaehwan only hummed watching Bona kneel in front of the DVD, trying to make it play. His eyes automatically moved over her curves and he cursed himself for being so dirty minded.

"D-Do you have more beer?" He asked and Bona nodded, telling him to bring her one as well. Jaehwan quickly stood up and walked into the kitchen. He leaned against the counter taking out his phone, trying to text Minhyun. But as latter was working he knew he wasn't going to read it until later, so he decided to text uber-bachelor Ong Seongwoo.

 But as latter was working he knew he wasn't going to read it until later, so he decided to text uber-bachelor Ong Seongwoo

"Geez, he's no help either." Jaehwan sighed and opened the fridge to finally get the beer for himself and Bona. When he came back from the kitchen the girl was sitting cross-legged on the couch, a bright smile on her face and the remote in her hands. "Sit down." She whispered and Jaehwan did. 

His heart was beating fast when they started watching the movie. Bona got comfortable leaning her head on his chest and almost sitting in his lap, again. Jaehwan sipped on his beer when his eyes wandered over her body once more. He couldn't stop staring. His eyes stopped at the hem of her dress, that had moved up her thigh presenting soft skin that was almost making him mental.

He licked his lips, wondering how her thighs would feel in his hands and what type of sound Bona would make once he would touch her carefully. He rolled his eyes, feeling a sensation in his pants and that's when it was over. He grunted putting the beer can on the TV table and grabbing Bona at her waist. The girl squealed when she was picked up and almost dropped her beer but Jaehwan had taken it out of her grasp in a quick motion and set in on the table as well.

Before Bona could react, Jaehwan's lips were crashing into hers. His body was moving aggressively towards her and she closed her eyes and moving her hips towards his. Their hands were everywhere and they completely ignored the sound of the television.

Jaehwan grunted and leaned his head back, taking a few breaths while Bona was whiny and moving her hips in an eight-circle. "You... If you don't stop moving like that I might can't stop myself" Jaehwan was cut off by Bona who was hungrily pressing herself onto him once more.

Jaehwan tasted like beer and smelled like pine trees. His hands were on Bona's lower hips close to her bottom. She whined into the kiss, wanting him to squeeze her body. She wanted to feel his touch, not only having his hands linger on her.

"J-Jaehwan" Bona breathed out and looked into his eyes before taking one of his hands and putting it on her bum. "Touch me." She growled and Jaehwan gulped before a sassy snicker left his lips and he leaned in to kiss Bona again while squeezing her bum.

Bona felt her heartbeat fasten and grabbed on to Jaehwans collar, flipping him over so both of them were laying on the couch, Jaehwan hovering over her, strands of hair covering his beautiful brown eyes. Bona was breathing heavily. And so was Jaehwan. 

Pulling him on the collar of his oh-so-beautiful Duran Duran shirt, she kept him close and poked their noses together, initiating another kiss. Jaehwan smiled into the kiss, slowly grinding onto her. His hands moving from her waist up and down, making her moan quietly.

"Take it off." Bona suddenly commanded and Jaehwan sat up hiding his upper body behind his hands. Bona tilted her head and sat up as well. The mood was weird suddenly and Jaehwan looked away. "I... I am not that well built, you know?" He whispered, knowing how jealous he always was when his friends Seongwoo and Daniel were checking them out in the gym mirrors while he was a bit on the average side.

Bona smiled. "You're handsome, gorgeous, very very attractive," Bona whispered and slowly put her hands on the hem of the shirt slowly pulling it upwards revealing Jaehwan's torso. She smiled. "You are very handsome." She whispered and leaned into his body, throwing the T-Shirt as far away as possible.

"And now... kiss me."