Dirty Is My Middle Name

Prologue

"Any day now, Sum." I say, laying on my back and facing the ceiling. We are playing truth or dare and my best friend, Summer, has been thinking of a dare for almost ten minutes.

"I'm going, I'm going!" She says, shooting me a glare. "Okay.. Alexa, I dare you to... Sneak into Dallas's room and..." She trails off, thinking about what she wants me to do to her brother.

"To rub his dick through his boxers." Kayla finishes, winking at me.

I smirk at her.

"No way! That's gross!" Summer gapes, a look of pure horror on her face at the thought of me doing that to her brother.

"Come on!" I roll my eyes. "He is a deep sleeper so he'll never even know."

She sighs. "Fine."

Kayla squeals in excitement. "Go and tell us how big he is!"

"I don't wanna know." Summer mutters.

I laugh quietly and walk towards her door and out into the hallway. Her brothers room is right next to hers so I have to make sure I'm quite.

Dallas is laying on his side and his muscular back is facing me.

"Shit," I curse, knowing I'll have to crawl over him.

As softly as I can, I place my knees on his bed. I watch his sleeping body carefully. When he doesn't stir I slowly crawl towards him.

I hear his deep breathing as I get closer. When his handsome face comes into view, I peer down the length of his body to where his boxer shorts are.

Hesitantly, I place my hands on the edge of his boxers and make my way towards his manhood. I cup it gently and rub it.

Biting my lip, I start to pull my hands away but gasp when a hand swoops down and holds my hand there.

"Continue." Dallas commands, his voice husky from sleep.

I look up at his eyes and see just how turned on he was.

Sucking in a shaky breath, I cup him once again. His eyes flutter close and he breaths in deeply.

A tingly feeling shoots between my legs and I bite the inside of my cheek to make sure I don't release a moan.

"Take it out." Dallas whispers.

I do as he says and slowly pull down his boxers and take his dick out. He's hard and very large. I can't control my gawking.

He grins. "Suck it."

I moan softly and bend down and wrap my lips around his head.

He groans silently and arches his hips up so I'm forced to take more of him.

"Quick. They're probably wondering where you are." He tells me.

I speed up, taking him to the back of my throat and pulling him to the front in quick motions.

He tenses underneath me and gasps as his seed shoots in my mouth. I swallow every drop, staring into his eyes the entire time.

He smirks and pulls up his boxers. "Go."

I smirk right back and climb out of his bed, walking towards the door.

"Alexa?"

I turn around. "Yeah?"

"One, my sister doesn't ever hear about this and two, you'll be doing it again tomorrow."

I smile. "Yes sir." I tease.

I walk out of his room with a naughty grin on my face. Let's just say I'm looking forward towards tomorrow.