O N E

~ Eddie's POV ~

There is one noise that I hate more than anything, and that is my viscous mother banging on my door in the morning. Especially since it is the summer. Why can't she wait until I wake up to stuff more drugs in the form of pills down my throat?

I flutter my eyelids open and let out a frustrated groan. Not really though, my mother would be even more mad. I sit up fully when she waddles inside my spotless room. Her brown hair is sticked back in messy clumps, her face scrunched up and is sporting a devious smile. I can almost imagine foam and sharp teeth sticking out of her cracked up lips.

"Hello Edward." she cackles. Like the damn with she is. I would not be suprised if she secretly was kidnapping children and stuffing them in ovens.

I do not dare to correct her on my name. It would be way too risky. I stare hair and merely nod, not being able to form words. I could almost feel the asthma attack forming. However, if I let my mom in any way see this she would call me disgusting and stomp over to my doctors office demanding more pills. 

She stomps her foot, the loud sudden noise traveling through my room, into my ears. I sharply took in a breath, getting ready for what rucice she would start now.

"You going to respond to me like a good fucking soon would?" she snarled, and stared into my soul. My palms and neck were sweating profusely, my heart rate beginning to race.

"G-good morning mommy.." I breathed out, and clutched the inhaler that was under my gray pillow. It felt as if the four walls we were contained in, was currently shrinking and the only thing was the walls, mother, and I. She scrunches her face up even more, which I did not even think was possible, and spit on the floor. Disgusting.

"Take your damn pills and be a good son." she demands. WIth one last stomp of her foot, and a slam of my brown door, she is gone. I quickly take my inhaler out from beneath my pillow with my shaking right hand.

**********

After cleaning my room and getting dressed, I pull my phone to see a text.

Sent at 10:13 pm

Hidden Name: Hey. Why is your crush a 'hopeless' crush?

9:30 am

EddieSpahget: Because there is no way my crush would like me back. He is a beloved actor, I am a lonely gay teenager.

Hidden Name: Aww. What is the actors name?

EddieSpahget: Richie Tozier. I doubt you know him though.

Hidden Name: Oh.

EddieSpahget: What?? Please do not make fun of me :(

Hidden Name: I really like your username. Memes are g8

EddieSpahget: ew. Don't use 8s in your sentences. Cringy af

Hidden Name: You just did cutiepie ;)

EddieSpahget: Cutie? You haven't even seen my face dumb butt.

Hidden Name: I don't have to.You just seem cute.

Hidden Name: Just like your mom B)

EddieSpahget: What even is your humor??

EddieSpahget: Wait I forgot to ask. What is your name? I hid the username because I didn't want to see who I messaged. Although I think I am going to set your contact on here as "Trashmouth"

Read at 9:46 am

'Hidden Name' went offline

EddieSpahget: Hello? :( where did you go..

Hidden Name: Oh sorry.. I am Adam. I am guessing your name is Eddie?

EddieSpahget: Correcto.

Hidden Name: I gtg cutie but I will ttyl

EddieSpahget: Bye bye!

Eddie would be lying if he said that his heart was overwhelmed with a fuzzy feeling.

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

I know this is short but it is texting. See you nest chapter dudesces!

- OppsIforgotmypiano

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪