Chapter 2 Welcome to Beacon kamen rider Cross-z

Kyle was in the headmaster's office and Kyle was a little worried that he might want the build driver and sclash driver for weaponry for the military.

Ozpin:"Mr.Walker I have been told of your armour that you have would you like to explain"

Kyle:"It's a long story would you like short or long"

Ozpin:"Long, please"

Kyle told Ozpin about where he came from about pandora box, the sky wall tragedy and the battle of the kamen riders and what shock Ozpin the most is that Kyle is a kamen rider himself.

Ozpin:"A very interesting story mister Walker but how did you become a rider and what is in that briefcase that you have"

Kyle:"I became a rider because I got expose to radiation that matches the dragon fullbottle that I use to transform and I used my cross-z dragon to use the bottle"

Ozpin:"Well, then what is in that briefcase?"

Kyle puts a serious face then he grabs the briefcase and opening it revealing the sclash driver and silver fullbottle that doesn't look like the one that Kyle has.

Kyle:"That's the next generation of the rider system, this is known as the sclash driver our enemy's use the slash driver to create their new riders known as kamen rider rogue and kamen rider grease"

Ozpin:"How did you get one?"

Kyle:"Our spies were able to steal a third sclash driver with an empty fullbottle that works with the sclash driver but the bottle needs the essence of another bottle so that it can be use for the sclash driver"

Ozpin:"Kyle would you like to be student in Beacon academy so you may use your abilities to help the people of Remnant"

Kyle begins to think about for a minute.

Kyle:" Yes of course but you don't tell any powerful people about the drivers and the fullbottle I don't want a war to start for the power of fullbottles understood"

Ozpin:"Will never tell anyone"

Kyle and Ozpin shake hands for that promise they must keep the two drivers and bottles in secret. Later Ozpin takes Kyle to meet his new teammates, Ozpin opens the door of a room and Kyle sees four girls.

Ruby:"Professor Ozpin what you doing here?(she sees Kyle) Hey isn't that the guy you met earlier Blake"

Blake:"Yes"

Ozpin:"Girls this is your new teammate"

RWBY:"WHAT!"

Weiss:"So why do we need a fifth teammate any way"

Ozpin:"This young man is Kyle Walker and he is a very special man that will help you a lot"  

Yang:"What makes him special?"

Kyle:"mind if we go outside"

Team RWBY, Ozpin and Kyle were outside then Kyle got out the build driver and put it on is waist.

Kyle:"CROSS-Z DRAGON!!"

Then a dragon comes out and transforms so that it may fit on the driver and Kyle caught the dragon, the he shakes his dragon fullbottle and put it on the dragon.

WAKE UP!

Then Kyle put the dragon on the build driver.

CROSS-Z DRAGON!

Kyle then rotates the handle that the build diver has and then armour pieces appear and everyone put a shock face.

ARE YOU READY?

Kyle:"HENSHIN!"

then the armour pieces move and it goes to Kyle's body.

Wake up burning! Get CROSS-Z DRAGON! Yeah!

Kyle was now Kamen rider cross-z and team RWBY were in awe looking at Kyle and Ruby run around Kyle, looking at the armour.

Ruby:"this is so cool, how are you able to do this?"

Cross-z:"First only a person with 3.0 hazard level can use the belt"

Ruby:"That sounds scary"

Cross-z:"It's not that scary I went through it so I may help people"

Yang:"Well welcome to Beacon, Kyle"

Team RWBY got exited that they are going to work with Kyle. In Kyle thoughts he was sad that he is far way from home but that doesn't mean that there is no reason for his purpose. Kyle will fight and protect as Kamen rider Cross-z and he will fight those that want to destroy all good in the world.

Meanwhile in a place of darkness, Salem looks at the video of Kamen rider Cross-z and she wasn't happy about it.

Salem:"So you came....You might have the power of that box but I will destroy you no matter what"

AUTHOR:HEY EVERYONE THANK YOU FOR READING THE SECOND CHAPTER OF MY CROSSOVER BUT RIGHT NOW YOU MIGHT BE THINKING......HOW DOES SALEM KNOW ABOUT PANDORA'S BOX? THAT ANSWER WILL BE ANSWERED ONE DAY