The Laws of Attraction

Alissa's POV:

My alarm went off at six a.m and I winced because there was no reason for it to. It was Saturday. I lazily got out of bed and took a shower and dried my hair. I dragged myself over to my closet where I picked out this

I walked over to my counter and got out all the products I was going to use for my light makeup look that day and I spoke into my phone

"Hey Siri, play my favorite songs playlist on Spotify"

"Sure" she replied in her monotone voice.

IDGAF by Dua Lipa came on and I started to put on my makeup and listening to the lyrics, I started to think about Jake and how much I didn't give a fuck about him anymore.

I was just finishing up my makeup while dancing around to Bodak Yellow when the music turned down and I heard a loud ding from my phone. That's weird? Who would be up at.....seven thirty a.m on a Saturday?

I glanced down at my phone and skimmed the name.

Paul

Shit. I thought. No no no I cannot deal with him after what he did to me and after all we've been through.

I looked over at the name again and read the full contact name

Logan Paul

*Whew* I said out loud and read the message.

Logan: Hey Lissa! I haven't seen you in so long. Come over??

I stared at the text for a little bit, feeling really confused. We haven't hung out in forever, he was right about that, but I wouldn't say that we were close friends at this point. Why would he possibly want me to come over? I mean, it was a Saturday and I had no plans whatsoever so I don't see why not?

Alissa: Sure! See you in 20.

I grabbed my white purse and got into the car.

*20 mins later*

I knocked on the huge doors to his mansion. I hadn't been to his house since he got the mansion and honestly, from the front, it looked stunning.

I knocked again.

"Can I get a hoyyyyaaaaaa?" I yelled trying to get someone to open the door to let me in.

I heard a female voice come back from the other side of the door and it said "It's unlocked!". I didn't know why but the fact that it was a female voice really make me feel some weird feeling that I could almost pinpoint as... maybe...no....jealousy? I knew it was probably his assistant but for some reason I was still uncomfortable. I took a deep breath and straightened out my skirt before opening the huge doors.

The inside of the house was even more stunning than the outside and I was at a loss for words. I found myself in some sort of a dining room/office where I found who I assumed to be Logan's assistant.