Chapter 9

well im kinda new to watt pad and this is my first attempt at a story so comment and tell me what you think, and vote and fan :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9

Maya POV

. We continued walking to where we found Jace and Tara out in the yard “Jace we need to talk to you for a second.” I said. he looked over and walked towards me.

“Maya told me everything and I don’t want to be a part of that pack anymore. I would like to pledge to your pack, alpha” Chris said looking at Jace. Jace smiled “I think I like you, and yes I accept you in my pack now” Jace said shaking Chris’s hand. In order to change packs you have to exchange blood with your new pack to officially join. They both cut there palms and swapped blood. “well I guess we will be having a pack meeting tonight. Spread it, in my room at 8.” Jace said before walking away.

“well what shall we do now? carnival isn’t till tomorrow night” I said smiling. “well as I can see the past couple last weeks of your life hasn’t exactly been fun, so let’s go for a little swim. And is your pack getting one of the houses?” he asked. “Well the house thing I'm not sure we should go talk to the alpha about that, but swimming sounds good. All the new houses have pools so let’s go see if we can get one. And explain to your father why you’re not in his pack while we’re at that.” I said taking his hand leading him towards the office.

We knocked on the door and walked in when alpha Railington said to come in. Dustin was of course there to, “hello, what can I do for you guys today?” he said motioning for us to take a seat. “well I have something to tell you, as you’ve probably sensed I’ve left the pack.” Chris said taking a seat. “I have left and joined Maya’s pack. This pack is no longer in my best interest. Where Maya is, is where I shall be. To be there for her unlike this pack has.” Chris explained. “I understand son and I will accept it. If that is what you want to do then ok. But there will always be a place in this pack for both of you.” Alpha Railington explained.

“Thank you alpha and secondly I wanted to talk to you about a house here.  You provide houses for the families of the pack. So I was wondering if our pack might be able to get a house. of course we do appreciate staying in the pack house but it would be easier to live in one house by ourselves” Chris explained . The alpha thought about it for a second before replying “yes that would be suitable for you. There are the two brothers and their sister. The other 2 boys and you two so you guys will have quite a full house. There is actually one of the big one’s available now. it is a 7 bedroom house and is fully furnished. There is a pool in the backyard and the cupboards are stoked with food.” He explained.

Chris’s smile mirrored mine. He was being nice and giving us a nice house on the spot. “But there is one problem” he said making me snap my attention back to him. “Not a big one, just a minor detail. One of the bedrooms isn’t finished yet. It still needs to be painted. So two of you will have to share a room and you can tell the designer what colour and stuff you would like. It should be finished in a week or two.” He explained. “Thank you so much alpha. This is more than we need,” I said still smiling. I couldn’t get it off my face after what he just did for us.

“yes well it is all set to move in. ill tell my son to come now and walk you guys too it. Don’t call your pack yet. You and Chris can go with him and check it out. make sure everything is in order and you guys can move in tomorrow” he said. that made me a little nervous, I didn’t want to show him any reaction to his son, but I didn’t want to be in the same room with Dustin right now after what happened about 2 hours ago. Not to mention how Chris would react to him again.