Intro

My name is Brianna Reynolds. I'm a model here in LA. It all happened so fast, a year ago nobody knew who I was and now, here I am. I'm still getting used to this whole "celebrity" thing.

Anyways, a week ago I got an invitation to the Weeknd's birthday party. I have to admit, I almost fucking pissed myself when I first saw it. Yes, I have met plenty of celebrities before, but the Weeknd and also Drake had a special place in my heart. They were from Canada and I was too. I think it's so cool how they rep Canada so much, they truly inspire me. But here in LA, a lot of people make them out to be such bad people. I'm not sure if I believe what they tell me, but I guess I'll find out what the Weeknd is really like for my self at his party, and maybe even Drake too.
It was the day of the the party. It started at 9:00 and it was 7:00 so I started to get ready. After I took a shower, I slipped into a little rose gold silk dress. I straightened my hair and then did my makeup. I put on a diamond necklace and used some Chanel perfume. I slipped into some gold heels, then grabbed my phone and wallet and I was out the door. I hopped in my lambo, and I put the Weeknd's address into google maps. I noticed that his house was on the opposite side of the hills, and the drive is 30 minutes to get there. It was currently 8:3o so it was perfect. I started driving, and about 10 minutes later I pulled up to Abel's mansion. I was so confused, it said it would be a 30 minute drive. I really didn't want to wait in my car for 20 minutes for the party to start. I figured the Weeknd and his crew were probably setting up inside, so I could just help. I walked out of my car to his house. But I suddenly stopped midway, and thought about what I was about to do. I heard that the Weeknd invites basically everybody in Hollywood to his birthday parties. So, would even know who I was? Would he even want to know who I was? Should I really be showing up to his party so early? But I guess it was too late to go back now, I was already standing in his drive way. I made my way to his door, and nervously rang the doorbell.

(Abel's POV)
I was enjoying a nap when I woke up to the doorbell ringing. It must've already been 9:00. I glanced down at my phone and it was only 8:40. Who the fuck shows up this early? I made my way off the couch and walked over to the door and opened it.
And there she was standing there, the most beautiful woman. The woman I've wanted, since the time I first had laid eyes on her. Brianna Reynolds.