CHAPTER ONE- I See You.

I See You.

I snuck into the quiet and silent house. The people living here were to be my next victims and my reward of being captured would go up.

It was a hot, sticky, and humid night. Yet, it was nice and quiet, the moon shined through the thick clouds that painted the sky. The streets were silent and few cars would speed by across the road. Beautiful owls asked, "Who?" but got no response.

Careful to not make any loud noises I stooped through the large house to come upon the bedroom. Seeing the helpless couple in bed made me smile wide, I don't understand why though. It just made me jealous to see them live out such normal lives with beauty while I had nothing but a life of murder and torment- not like I choose who I kill though.

When I entered I paused to an aura and instinctively shot my head to the corner of the room to see a girl, leaning against the wall. She held her arms crossed to her chest and she seemed to be smile. There was a small shine if light coming from whatever was in her right eye.

"I see you." I stated plainly but I got no response and the couple didn't even move an inch.

Wait a second.

I throw the covers off the couple and I see the horrificly mutated bodies of people who once were. Their bodies oozed from open wounds and the art work created was breathtaking. And she did it.

I heard her low feminine growl and her heavy steps towards me. "More? Maybe you'll fight, boy." I heard her slightly soft but scratchy voice, she sounded as if she needed water.

She tackled me but, I grabbed her arms, twisted them and threw her over my shoulder. She bucked and kicked, she was really strong. Aventually she figured out a way to fight back; by grabbing my neck and choking me. I didn't feel the pain- for my nerves were dead and numb- but I felt myself become dizzy from the lack of air and drop her.

She turned fast, which earned me a straight windmill kick to the face. Falling over, I twisted my feet to tangle with hers and trip her. Soon we were battling fiercely, with intents of killing each other. She revealed a kitchen knife and plunged it down to only be blocked by my old hatchet, inches from my face.

I headbutted her and then flipped on top of her, pinning her down with full strength. She didn't struggle though, just stared at me with that rediculous smile. "Your a fun little rabbit. I can't wait to eat you up like a lion." She cackled and unexpectedly slipped her arm out and grabbed my neck.

She strangled me as I put my hatchet blade to her pale neck.

She wacked it out of my hand and it flew across the room to impale the wall. I hissed and she laughed, blood curling but somehow inviting. She pushed me off and she took deep breathes. "Your not half bad." She raised a knee to her chest and draped the other across the floor.

We were both tired and breathing heavy. "Not bad yourself." My robotic voice hid my sarcasm. "mind going at it again?" I laughed slightly and let my words stumble over one another. I grabbed her this time and hit her on her side, pretty sure I broke something in her.

Screeching in rage she hit the side of my face with her knife. It cut off my mask and I didn't feel anything but the explosion of blood at the side of my face and her scraping at my skin so my teeth would soon show.

Police sirens wailed from somewhere.

Who ratted us out? Masky, most likely, he likes to play these games, I thought.

She growled and hit the side of my face with the thick handle of her knife, sending me in a state of utter confusion, as she escaped. She stopped at the doorway, "Nice fighting with you, Toby. Hope we meet again soon." She purred and disapeared into the shadows of the night.

I left quickly myself and ran into the woods. The Operator- or The Slenderman, as many say- appeared.

I knew I was going to be punished.