« Chapter Four »

(* INHAAAAALE* Guess who wrote an entire chapter and Wattpad glitched so it all got deleted and had to rewrite the entire thing...yep...this guy * Exhale * Thanks for the patients! Also my art has improved a lot as shown in the drawing above so I changed the cover of the book!let me know if it's better! and enjoy!)

Zane's POV
I returned home to my cave quickly entering my room, I opened my book of spells and mumbled to myself
" where is it, where is it, where is it!"
I grabbed my hair tie and tied up my hair to keep it out of the way and continued to flip through the pages of the big book, my eyes then landed on a spell and I lit up.
" Yes!"
Third Eye Spell, this spell with let me be able to watch the mysterious man out of the water...again, we don't judge Zane's decisions we don't judge Zane, besides it's not stalking right!...right?! I shook my head and looked at the "recipe" and what I would need for the spell and started to read I out loud.
" seaweed, ground clay, catfish whiskers, Merfolk scale, a dead fish's bones, tears of merfolk, sand roots, kelp, a cauldron! Where am I gonna get a cauldron!?" I sighed and continued to read
" a sea crystal?! Ugh, I guess the spell does require a lot of power...I better get on it then." I took the book with me and placed it in my satchel along with some jars and started heading out to collects the materials.

Travis's POV
I sat in my cabin drink some hot tea while sitting on my bed, I know I saw what I saw! I'm not going crazy and I'm not I closed my eyes trying to calm down until I was so rudely interrupted! Gosh. The door to my cabin opened and I opened one of my eyes revealing that I was in a bad mood, I saw it was Lucinda and lightened up a bit when an idea struck into my head.
" Hey, Dante said you needed me when I woke up?"
" Yes, actually I was wondering if you had books that I might be interested in?"
She sighed and nodded
" Yeah, come with me but I swear to Irene Travis, if you lose it or drop it over the edge I WILL MURDER YOU!"

I nodded and laughed

" Yes yes, I understand the rules."

We continued on to her room where she had a mini bookshelf,  I bend down and started to look through the books when my eyes landed on a certain title Your Guide on Mythical Creatures I lighted up and looked at Lucinda

" Can I borrow this one!"

She gave me weird a look my sudden excitement

" Sure... just give it, back to me when you're done."

"Thank you!"

I grabbed the book and ran out to my room nearly falling over from the swaying of the boat, I slammed the door behind me and imminently opened up the book sitting back down on my bed and started to flip through the pages to look for, yep you guessed it, mermaids! It wasn't until I found it and started to read through the section,

(Yes I did just come up and write paragraphs about a bunch of fake facts for this chapter, I didn't have too............BUT I DID >:3 its ok if you skip it...not like I care.....*crie- HA JUST KIDDING I don't care I would honestly skip this too if it wasn't my book ;u;)

Mermaids/Mermans/Sirens

Fresh Water Merpeople are very known to swim around in shallow waters like rivers, steams other lakes and lagoons. They mostly stay alone and survive on their own as soon as they hatch from their egg. The mostly feed on fish, insects, small birds, eggs, lizards and other small creatures that fly or swim around their areas. Some folks say that Merpeople live in the sea and are only female although none of that is true merpeople are not only female and are not only made for sea water, in fact, merpeople come in different forms, shapes, genders, and sizes. Even their sexuality is different, they are almost like humans! Some ways that they can die is by being out of the water for too long and also by of course salt.