Prologue

A man with brown hair and brown eyes. His eyes glow blue, seeing a crystal in the water, turning the water blueish. The man grabs a flask from a bag, he uncaps the cap, puts the flask into the water, then he puts the cap back onto the cup. He puts the cup back into his bag and returns back home. He walks back into the forest before getting to a village, called Old Corona. Many people see him and he walks to his house. He opens the door and he sees a women sitting on a chair, she had brown hair and grey eyes, she was also pregnant. She looked heathy. He looked into the women's face to see sadness and a tiny bit of hope. The man said "I got the water." The women looks relieved and she gets up before the man grabs the flask and gives it to her. She drinks it and smiles before saying "Let's hope this works, and thank you Quirin." He smiles and said "Anything for you my love."

======~~~~~~======
4 Years Later

A group of people gather around a man with dark brown hair, they all had a symbol on one of their hands; a circle with three lines. They was alot of talking through the group. The man with dark brown hair said "Calm down, calm down. Lord Demanitus hasn't brought a warning about the Sundrop child. We don't have to worry." A women with white hair and haft of her face was painted red said "But Ethan, what about the Moondrop one? It says on a scroll is that they either fight or work together." The male that was named Ethan sighs and said "Their hasn't been any signs of one, maybe if we are lucky it will just be a Sundrop one without a Moondrop." Chatter goes across the group, Ethan smiles and said "Everyone calm down, we must be prepared but don't worry, if we do we will get no where."

(Sorry for the short -and horrible- prologue. I'll try to make the other chapters not so short.)