Chapter 1

Lauren POV

I decided to go to the gym with Dinah. I packed my things in a bag and went to Dinah, then we left the house. We had 5 minutes to the building where the gym was located. When we arrived, Dinah sat on the bench waiting for me to order a coach. "You could order a trainer?" I asked the saleswoman, "Of course," she answered by dialing the number to someone. "Good morning Ally, you have a job," the saleswoman said to the phone, disconnecting herself, and suddenly a short blond-haired woman came in. She was athletic.

"My name is Ally," she said, offering my hand to Dinah, "You can go and change, I will wait for you," she said

"My name is Ally," she said, offering my hand to Dinah, "You can go and change, I will wait for you," she said. We went to the locker room. ,, WOW! The trainer is hot, "Dinah said, putting on her blouse, nodding, taking the water and waiting for Dinah, we went in. Ally was waiting for us," Okay, come along with me, "Ally said, lead us to lifting weights. She told me to sit down and start to practice next to Dinah sat down. Unfortunately, I did not give advice, I was not focused. Ally sat astride me. "Concentrate, Lauren, calmly," she said while holding my hips, I felt her breath on my neck, I felt wet, then she got up and went to the weights, took two hands, and began exercising while watching over her, I saw her abdominal muscles and biceps, it looked hot, sweat on her neck and hands, I looked at her, suddenly she looked at me blinking, I got all red and after 2 hours I went to the locker room with Dinah. Suddenly I saw that Ally was on the other side lockers. "Dinah look," I whispered. We both looked around the cabinets and watched Ally take off her sweatshirt and stay in the bra. I bit my lip, looking at her muscles.

Do you want more? :)