Chapter 1 - The Dream

She was awoken by a smooth, female's voice humming a song she recognised. After shaking her head a few times, the brown, soft strings waving over her pale face, her blurry eyes adjusted and became clear. Kate was awake.

A woman stood by a desk, in the corner of the pale creamy room, looking at a scruff of papers. This desk, the woman was by, was covered in these papers, with certain drawings all over them, but it was too far away for Kate to see. Kate went to sit up, but was stopped. She tried moving her slim arms and found that both were tied by a thick rope. Kate's eyes dawned down at her body. She was wearing her blue, Jean shorts and her, cream crop-top, which revealed her pale, flat stomach. Looking further down, she saw that her ankles were tied with a thick rope as well. A slight burn lined across her neck, as she shuffled, trying to break free. Her pounding heart thumped as she struggled even more. Trying as hard as she could to get out of these ropes, giving her vital rope burns on her bony wrists and ankles. A bellow left Kate's rouge lips, interrupting the woman's humming. Falling silent, this woman jolted her head towards innocent Kate. The woman's face was undetectable, as she wore a black cloak, covering her whole body, and face. This cloak covered her legs, meaning Kate couldn't see her feet as well. Or any part of her body. She was like a floating cloak.

The humming continued. Humming the tune to that song. 10 Green Bottles.

She pulled open a damaged draw in her desk. Kate slowly stopped screaming. Concentrating, as this woman wouldn't leave her sight. Trapped. She reached into the draw and pulled out what looked like a scalpel. Kate's scream re-booted up again. Even louder this time. Nobody came to help. Nobody could hear her desperate cry. Kate was alone. Alone with the... creature. The woman floated with elegance, elegance like an angel. A rejected angel. Now standing by Kate, holding the sharp metal, her hidden hole started to sing. Singing, "2 green bottles, standing on the wall, 2 green bottles, standing on the wall, and if 1 green bottle would accidentally..." She stopped. Then looked at Kate for a few moments. Only a few moments. Then rising her arm up high, holding the scalpel, in a stabbing position, she violently whispered "fall," while swinging her arm, conjoined with the scalpel, towards Kate's bare stomach.

A high pitch screech left Kate's gaping mouth...