Chapter 11 (Aaliyah's POV)

Zacznij od początku

"Can Mr.A go too?" Kitai asked.

"How about I call and ask him?"

"Yeah." They nodded vigorously.

I pulled out my iPhone and dialed his number.

"Hello."

"Hey, um, the twins and I are going to the aquarium and they want you to come."

"I'm cool with that. I'll meet you guys at the house."

"Cool. See yah."

I hung up and turned to the twins.

"Whoever finishes their ice cream first gets 10 dollars!"

The twins began to eat faster. A little too fast for my liking. Then Isabella close her eyes and began to hold her head.

"Brain freeze?" I asked

She nodded.

"Alright that's enough. I'll just give you both 10 dollars. Cool?"

They both nodded.

Fire balls falling all out of the sky
Ricocheting off the brain into the eye,eye
It's the fate we created in our mind, mind
If we stay, we'll be hated
Looks like we're the only lovers left alive.

I could see Damien staring at me and the twins out of the corner of my eyes as we danced and sang in our seats.

I saw a faint smirk on his face.

I couldn't help but sing along to almost any and every Jhene Aiko song. She sung to my soul always.

I continued to bob my head and hum along to the song as we rode to the aquarium.

Some may say I got some good dick last night and that's why I'm so loose today. And that maybe true, I'm not exactly sure but damn it feels good just to let loose and have no worries about who's looking, who's watching for vulnerabilities.

"Get loose, Arden!!" I yelled.

"Yeah, Mr.A, Get loose like us!" Kitai yelled.

I giggled.

"I'm sorry but I can't get "loose" to this."

"Who's the uptight one now..." I smirked.

He glared at me. "I'm not uptight."

"Yes, you are, Arden."

He gave me the sexiest stare ever. Then mouthed 'You're going to get it when we get home.'

I blushed and turned away from him. Now I was thinking about what he was going to do to me when we got home.

"It's a shark!!! Mommy, come look!!" Isabella ran over and grabbed my hand pulling me away from Damien.

She pointed to the glass showing me the shark.

"Do you know what type of shark it is, Isa?" I asked

"It's a hammer head!" Kitai answered.

"That's right. Where'd you learn that from?"

"I learned it in school. I was reading a book about the oceans and their creatures."

I looked down at my son in bewilderment. I was missing a lot and I didn't even know it. I was rarely involved when it came to their schooling and although I should include myself in those things, I never felt the need too because I knew they were smart. But these were the best years I could get with them and I had missed a lot in the past 2 years in my "sleep."