Chapter 2 :Wait for me.

Sharwil pov

    "So, are you going to purpose her." Shekar asked. He is my best friend and colleague. "Yes,but first I will say to my parents about her." I said and he nodded with smile. We went home as we stay together.

     After dinner all were sitting in garden. So I decided it will be great time to say them about a girl I liked. I went near them who were busy talking. I saw mom dad were talking with shekar. And my younger sister muskan was busy in phone.

     I took a seat when our maid came with a cup of coffee I took it. I was about to say something when dad said, "sharwil we want to say something to you." I look at shekar and than to them.

    "Actually, we want to say you that your marriage is fixed."dad said and I was in a shock.

     "But dad I am still young and also  don't  know the girl so how will I."I managed to say as in our family the decision is taken by dad." We don't know anything next week we are going to meet her and her family so complete your project work." Dad said and we all nodded.

      Mom and dad went to there room when shekar and muskan were looking at me for my reaction.

       I went to my room still in shock how I am going to marry a girl I have never seen before. How I will forget the girl I liked before. I thought.

      I was too confused what to do. To go and purpose my crush or to go with Dad and meet a girl I have never seen before.

Third person pov

        Amisha is a beautiful and an innocent girl. She is in 1st year of her college.She knows all the household work since from 7th standard. She loved her family a lot. But never received a love from them.

      Her father and elder brother always used to beat her on small mistake. But she never said anything but work for them.

     They only person loved her was her mother. She always try her best to save her from both devil. But they used to beat amisha some time for no reason.

Amisha's pov

     I was in a kitchen preparing breakfast. When dad came and took a sit on dinning table. I kept a tea on table and saw mom coming. I again went in kitchen to bring breakfast. I served for them,"say her to complete his work as soon as possible."dad said. And look at mom and dad with a confusion.

       "Your marriage is fixed.They will come this week  to see you." Dad said and I nodded as I always afraid to speak in front of them. That  I wanted to complete my education.

       I went to my room. When mom came inside and sat in front of me.
"You don't have any questions about him."she asked and I nodded in negative.

      "His name is sharwil. He is in 3rd year of college."mom said and nodded." But mom I want to complete my education. And still young for all this." I tried to say. As I know it will not work. Because if I will reject to him dad will again beat me.

     I am never interested in money or fame but I always wanted was love. I wanted a person who love me like I do. I thought.

     Today was the last day of college. The only time when I used to smile, talk. But from now on it will not happen.

     I came back home and saw many people were sitting in living room. I went from back door as dad don't like when other see me as there daughter. I don't know what I have done to them for that they hate me so much.

       After 2 hours of waiting.Still I can hear voice of talking from hall so decided to go in garden. I was in my thoughts when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned.